Nikki

Tonight is Thursday Night Smackdown, I have a match tonight against Paige again.. I'm still a little shook up from Monday.. Bray Wyatt walked out during my match and Paige took advantage and won the match.. I was down and out but when I opened my eyes, I saw Bray Wyatt just staring at me.. Talk about creepy, right? But after Roman came to check up on.. I honestly don't know what is gonna with our relationship. My mind  has been going back to everything that has happened and I just don't know.. I love him with all my heart and I don't think I could ever see myself with anyone else besides Joseph.. I don't think that we should give up on us but I know that we just can't be together now.. With all that has happened, we both know that it's not a good time for the us.. We need time to ourselves, and Joseph needs time to figure out whether or not he needs me in his life.. I fixed my hat and walked out of my locker room.. I quickly walked to the gorilla, and the stage manger played my music. I walked out to the screaming fans.. I high-fived all the fans as I ran down to the ring.. I stepped on the apron and flipped into the ring. I stretched as I waited for Paige.. But her song didn't play, instead all the lights turned off.. My heart thumped hard in my chest.. I tried to grab the rope up instead I was knocked down by something hitting me hard on the face.. I dropped to the mat, I felt someone grab my head. I had my eyes close but I could hear everything.. I heard Roman's music playing. I didn't know what was going on, I opened my eyes slightly to see Bray holding me in his arms. I tried wiggling out if his grip but he just held tighter.. "Bray let her go." I held Roman's voice, it was filled with worry.. I felt a mic being held to my lips. "J-Joseph." I slightly whispered out before Bray whipped me around and planted me hard onto the mat.. My vision grew blurry as I saw Roman fall to the ground, before everything went black.