Dangers Of Sin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No One's POV
Saturn walked slowly down the cobbled streets to the castle.
His breath was shaking and puffs of his breath eagerly escaped his mouth.
His footsteps echoed, his path only visible due to the bright burning lamps above him.
He lifted his head slightly and faintly smiled as shooting stars swiftly sprang across the night sky.
It was true; the night was beautiful.
Saturn stood still admiring the night's jeweled sky for a moment and then carried on strolling to the castle.
Kat's POV
'Where is he?' I thought, 'He should of been here ages ago'.
"I truly hope nothing bad happened to him..."I whimpered.
Thoughts of him being attacked and killed pass through my mind, making me more anxious.
"I hope he didn't die or is dead..."my sister, Luna, sarcastically said.
"It's not funny Luna! He could be dead o-o-or worse!"I panicked as I started to hyperventilate.
"Oh no; what ever would we do without him!" Luna joked as she plodded out the room, laughing like the insane madman she is.
Wait....Would it be mad-women?
Anyway, she was laughing like one.
"Whatever would I do if you got hurt..." I whispered whilst looking out the window.
The stars twinkled in response.
'All I can do is sit and wait' I thought as I started to drift into deep thought.
Luna's POV
'What does she even see in that guy?!' I thought, 'Out of all the guys in the kingdom she had to be friends with that....that....bafoon! Why can't she just see him for what he is: a huge pile of cow pat!'
I walked to my room but my father, King Garroth, blocked the way.
"Luna, I will be gone on a business trip with half of the royal guard...Until I return--" Garroth was about to finish until I interupted.
"I am in charge!?" I shrieked with happiness.
If you cannot tell, I have always wanted to lead the kingdom but obviously, father has his favourites.
When he had to attend matters in another Kingdom, he always left Katherine in charge.
I wouldn't mind but I am his flesh and blood! I am his daughter...Then we have Kat...Her parents who were king and Queen if another Kingdom, died and my father welcomed her in. We were like sisters but we weren't... Know what I mean? She was adopted, I am his actual daughter. He trusts a person who he adopted more than family, actual family.
"I was going to say Katherine is in charge" my father grumbled.
"Why does she always get to rule whilst you're gone?"I moan.
It's unfair!
Garroth's POV
She asked me why she cannot rule whilst I was gone.
"Truth is Luna; I don't trust you. You have dark magic, demonic even! Dark magic users have a reputation for being evil...Katherine has ice and light powers; the opposite of yours. They are known for being kind and good..." I explained but I could of swore I seen her eyes turn to slits.
Saturn's POV
I managed to get to the castle after what seemed like forever. I never knew it took so long to get from the forest back to the castle.
I overheard King Garroth talking to Luna.
'Man I hate that girl' I thought as I let out an angry growl.
"So you're calling me evil?" I heard Luna evilly scream.
"You need to prove to me you are good...You are my daughter, I don't want anything bad to happen to you, alright? I know you are good, I just need you to show it." I heard Garroth say.
Luna sighed and nodded as she plodded sadly into her room.
I know I don't like her but I can't help but feel a bit of sorrow for her. She grew up believing she was heir to the throne; born to lead...then Kat came and she was....overshadowed and pushed aside all her life.
Anyway, I'm going to see Kat.
Kat's POV
I heard the conversation, I feel bad for Luna. She has to put up with me taking charge but maybe if she proves she's good, she can prove she's good. She just needs an open opportunity.
As I am in thought, never actually realised Saturn was in my room.
"Where were you!?" I say, showing that I was obviously worried about him.
"I was going into the forest, that is my kingdom after all" he chuckled lightly.
I mentally facepalmed; I forgot he was Prince of the Forest.
"I forgot" I giggled.
Suddenly, he stopped laughing and wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me a tight hug.
"Thanks for being concerned my little kitty" he joked, booping my nose with his finger.
"Love you, Kat" he whispered in my ear as he leaned in.
'I like him, but not in that way!' I mentally panicked.
"Are we missing anything?" I heard a lowish feminine voice chuckled.
"I really need to write a fanfiction!!" A male voice chortled.
Saturn's POV
Ugh! It's Luna and her friend who happened to be the first in command.
He was called Dusk.
His hair was as black as coal and eyes greener than an emeralds.
"Why did you have to ruin the perfect moment!?" I roared.
"I'm done with this," Kat groaned as she opened the spruce door and walked out of the room with Dusk taunting her whilst following.
"So, you wanted to savagely clink teeth with Katherine, at?" Luna mocked, wiggling her eyebrows whilst laughing uncontrollably.
"Urm...." I didn't know what to say.
"There's things you need to look out for: Intoxicants...And Sin!"
I chuckle nervously, trying to dismiss her idea but she continues.
"That's okay, 'friend', intervation and open communication is what sin craving addicts like you need most!" She whispered.
I felt extremely uncomfortable.
"G-Get away from me! O-Or I'll tell everyone in the kingdom you're harassing me!" I threatened, showing a bit of weakness.
"That's cold! I'm just here to help!" She chirped.
That's unlike her-
"Besides, W h o W o u l d B e l i e v e Y o u ? " She demonically whispered.
Yep! That's more like her!
I felt sweat drip down my forehead.
"Anyway, catch you on the flipside!" She happily said, as if nothing ever happened and vanished in a poof of gray smoke.
-===============================-
A/N
Well, that was chapter one done: hope you enjoyed it, I'm going to update this story as often as possible.
So, see you in the next story :p
Remember; Gravity is an Illusion and the Universe is a Hologram, Buy Gold Bai~

Word count 1098