I Hope You Find What You're Looking For

Kat's POV
My sister is dead.
She wasn't my blood sister but she was like a sister to me.
I loved her so much more than she knew that I loved her.
I wasn't able to be there to help protect her.
I want nothing more than to be with her now although she's gone.
I went into my room, locking the door and sobbed.
Saturn's POV
I never got on with Luna but it doesn't add up.
Luna dying by being trampled by a horse; Luna wouldn't go down without a fight!
Things don't add up.
I take Miki's hand and lead her to the bathroom where she can clean the horse's blood off herself.
"Good going, Dusk" I sarcastically say before leaving to go to my castle.
Dusk's POV
As Saturn said those three words to me, my heart shattered.
It's my fault she's dead.
It's my fault I didn't go with her.
It's my fault I didn't protect her
It's my fault the stallion slaughtered her.
"It's my fault" I cried, placing my arm on the wall as I mourned.
"I'm so sorry Luna" I spluttered, tears leaking out if my eyes uncontrollably.
"Mister?" Miki called out, making me turn towards her.
"Yes?" I responded, wiping my own tears away and putting on a brave act.
"Why are you sad?" She questioned.
"Oh..It's nothing" I told her, sniffling mid-sentence.
"Who's Luna?" She asked me.
"She's Katherine's sister" I explained.
"Can I meet her? Is she as great as my new mom?" She excitedly said.
Tears began poring down my face again, I didn't bother to hold my tears back.
"Oh...Is she gone from this place?" She seriously asked.
I nodded slowly.
"Mister, it's alright, we all lose things-" I burst out laughing, thinking of what inappropriate thing Luna would come out with about Kat and Saturn.
"Happy memories, yes?" She smiled.
I nodded again, laughing softly.
"Memory comes at a cost but we can get through it all, we need to be there for each other" She informed me as she began to walk off.
"Hey, Miki?" I called.
"Yes?' She shyly responded.
"You know a lot for your age, you're going to go far in life" I grinned as she paced off once more.
Luna's POV
My eyes slowly fluttered open as I was welcomed by a blinding light.
I tried to shield my eyes but I found them tied together by a rope, I tried to move my legs too but they were also tied up.
I attempted to open my mouth to call out into the open space before me but no sound came out: my mouth was taped.
A low pitched chucking rung out into my ears as a door on the opposite side of the room swung open, revealing a slender man who appeared to be wearing a fedora.
He stepped up to me, placing his index finger and his thumb on my face.
All of a sudden, ripped off the tape covering my mouth.
"What's your name, darlin' " he spoke with a Brooklyn's accent.
"Luna Cadence Umbra!" I cried
"Oh!" He chuckled, "Oh, so I rescued myself a li'l princess!" He taunted, using is index figure yo rub my cheek in a babyish manner.
I bit his finger in response as he screamed in pain.
"Alright doll, 'ere's the deal...I let you out 'right? And all I want is for you to stay with me for a while, what'cha say?" I tell her.
"What other choice do I have" she sighed as she agreed.
"Brilliant choice darlin' " He beamed.
"Stop calling me that!" I growled.
"Anyway, I answered your question so you answer mine: Who are you and why an I here!" I impatiently asked.
"My name is Tristan, leader of a mafia and your here because I helped you. Now come, I shall show you to your room" he grinned.
I followed him through a house.
The plaster was peeling slightly and the floorboards creaked.
He guided me through a long corridor and finally into a side room.
"Here's your room doll, hope you enjoy your stay" Tristan smirked as he locked the door behind him.
I sprinted over to the door, like a cat, desperately scratching at it to escape.
I sighed as I failed and walked over to a broken bed.
I decided to lie down and attempt to sleep.
I closed my eyes finally after an hour of silent crying for help.
Kat's POV
I crawled out of my room at last after my crying.
My eyes were blood red.
I seen Dusk who looked in a rather mentally unstable state.
He kept on whispering to himself 'It's my fault, It's my fault'.
I placed my hand on his shoulder, making him turn around and look at me.
"Are you alright?" I comfort him.
"It's MY fault Katherine! He screams.
"Don't feel like that, it's the horse, it went out of control" I told him, not wanting him to be so hard on himself.
"If only I was there, it wouldn't of happened" He growled, punching the wall.
"Calm down: breathe....Would Luna want you to be like this? You need to pick yourself back up and carry on" I tell him, giving him advice.
"Heh...You're right Kat, she won't want me to be sitting around crying!" He smiled.
"Glad I helped-" I was cut off.
"She'd want me to avenge her! I will find out why the horse went out if control and the whereabouts of her corpse. I shall do it before moonlight tomorrow!" He laughed evily as he dashed away.
"That's....Not what....I meant..." I trailed off but I was too late.
"Leave him." Haydon said from behind me.
"Someone needs to make sure he's alright though!" I argue.
"He can handle himself: that's why he's head of the guard" he responded.
"I hope he finds what he's looking for" I say with mixed emotions.
"Yeah. Me too" Haydon nodded, pulling me back inside for a hot cup of tea.