Owner

Dusk's POV
I tried talking to Kat about what I seen, asking Sophie and Shadow to back me up but she didn't believe me still.
I ran to my room's balcony and looked at the moon set as I let a few tears pour down my cheeks.
"For so long I've looked and sighed,
Because nobody loves me,
And I try to get on my feet,
But I don't know why,
When I look in the mirror,
All I see is a demon,
But I try and let people,
Just give me a chance,
But I guess I am still,
That damned hell driven guy,
I've prayed and hoped forever,
That someone will understand,
To be out casted by all people,
And society,
But I thank you gods because,
I have met that person before,
They like me and they understand me,
And they will always be there for me,
In every single way,
Before dear diary,
I met up with that same person,
One morning,
They talked about their sister,
And how she's always been the best,
How their inner demons,
Are slowly taking control,
And they felt it was only I,
Who truly understood,
For it is from my heart,
I really want them to know,
Focus on your positives,
And never let your demons show,
Years passed and I became a guard,
To find out they were royalty,
A smile spread across my face,
As their eyes had shone like the sun,
I found my long lost friend,
Who I thought I'd never see again,
But found out they become a threat,
Of the people,
And also found out they had plans,
To kill all,
And I witnessed,
As they got sent out of my sight,
For we'll meet again,
We will meet again,
I know for sure,
We'll meet again" I sung softly.
(Since some people were asking me for the characters singing more xD original song mate xD)
I heard clapping from behind me to see Miki, Kat and Saturn.
They were all dressed in black and I remembered it was Luna's 'funeral'.
"Nice singing bro" Saturn smirked.
I just rolled my eyes on response.
"The service is going to start soon..." Kat whispered which received a nod from me.
"She's not dead though" I told her which made her and Saturn look away in disgust as Miki looked at me confused.
"How dare you!" Kat screamed at me, pushing me to the ground, "How could you do this? Get away from here and stay out you disrespectful disgrace, for i banish you!"
Tears pricked my eyes as I nodded and took my leave, roaming into the forest alone.
The part of the forest I was heading to was where assassins and thieves we known to scavenge but I didn't care: I just wanted to end it all.
???'s POV
I saw a man enter my forest...my area of my forest.
A crescent moon spread across my face as I loomed in the shadows of the trees.
He looked kind of a tough nut...Hard to break even...Which is good.
I've been dying to see a newcomer and finally, one has come.
Tears were shed from his eyes, in obvious sadness.
Maybe he isn't tough after all...Well I'd better find out more about him.
"Hey buddy~" I purred, him taken back to then back off, still on his hands and knees.
"Who's there?!" He muttered with fear in his voice.
"Just a friend" I smiled as I stepped out of the darkness to reveal myself.
"S-Saturn? How did you get here so f-fast?" He questioned me, stuttering.
"Don't you dare mention his name!" I growled as he coiled back in fright from my loud voice which made me smirk evily.
"W-Who are you really?!" He spluttered.
"The name's Luke, here to help" I snapped, the word 'help' being spat out like poison.
"I-I'm Dusk" he smiled.
He shouldn't smile especially before me, the rightful ruler of the forest.
Not that pathetic boy Saturn, me and only me.
"My brother is quite fond of you, no?" I smirked, edging closer to him which make him back into a tree.
"W-Why? D-Did he say that?" He blushed slightly and gulped, looking down to try and hide his stupid blush which failed dramatically.
I chuckled and tutted as I used my index finger and thumb to make him look up to my height: me being a few inches taller and moved my head to his ear.
"My brother really likes you~" I purred, trying to tease him.
He didn't struggle, he didn't object but he just became flustered in reply which amused me greatly.
"I wonder how he'll feel if I take you away from him~" I smirked as his blush fiercely consumed all of his face.
I edged away from his face and chuckled darkly, tears pricking my eyes.
"Not that way! I meant never seeing him again not- nevermind" I laughed.
He just become flustered as he hidden his tomato face in his armour's Cape.
"You people are so easy to toy with~" I purred, making his blush grow brighter which was hilarious.
Luna's POV
Tristan left the room in a fit of rage but then burst through the door wearing a smirk which made me tilt my head as if a perplexed puppy.
His wolf ears were more visible than before and his tail stood out.
"What do you want?" I snapped as he circled me as if I was prey.
"Look, I've been too nice to you and I've not got any favours back... You need to at least repay me..." he smirked wider as I looked more confused.
"I would expect you, kitty, to know of matters that are originally wolf culture, your cat brains are too small to recognise that..." he shrugged, making me angry.
"You son of a-" he cut me off....
"Ah ah ah! Language kitty~!" He taunted, making me grumpy.
"Is little kitty mad? How's about I give you a new nickname, free of charge!" He suggested, making me lift a brow.
"Let me think....I know a perfect one!" Tristan chuckled, "Doll" his smirk grew as my frown faltered more than usual, turning into a scowl.
"I'm kidding kitty, I'm just testing your patience~" he chortled.
"Shut up you mutt!" I hissed.
Tristan just stopped in his tracks and turned around, an insane smirk wiped across his face.
What's up with him smirking today?
His next words surprised me...

"Don't talk like that to your owner..."