Mixed Emotions

No one's POV
"Ha ha very funny dog boy!" Luna sarcastically snapped, clapping her hands as the heavy steel chains rattled restlessly.
"I'm not kitty, you are mine and mine alone, got it tuts?" Tristan spoke, having his butchers knife pinned to her neck as she flinched to the feeling of cold metal pressed against her.
Nodding frantically, Luna scrambled back, staring at the yandere before her.
Luna's POV
Gees he's dominant and wants to stay that way.
Funny how he reacted when his title was endangered.
I mean, it's not everyday someone tries to flirt with you or tries to 'own' you, just because you need to repay a debt.
-=Flashback=-
'Oh no I'm dying!' I called, breathing shallow and gasping for air although I was fine.
'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
DON'T DIE!!" he said, the clanking of his armour all that was heard.
"Tell my sister I love her and bleh!" I gasped before 'dying'.
"Fear not! For I will give you the kiss of life-" I cut him off there.
"Know what? I'm not dead! Hehe... Fun talk okay, bye!" I dashed off leaving him there.
-=End of Flashback=-
Except those times were pretty bad.
A shiver crept down my spine at the memories.
Tristan's face looked crazy.
Insane.
Nothing more than insane.
I can't even describe how he looks apart from that.
Heck.
I don't even know how I feel.
Kat's POV
It was hours ago when I banished him, nothing to be said, nothing to be heard except the howling wolf wind.
My hair blew violently in all directions as I gazed out into the forest.
"I shouldn't have done that.... He's probably dying out there!" I sobbed as crystal tears wilted down my cheek.
A hand was placed upon my shoulder.
Saturn and Miki.
"The funeral has been held up by this inconvenience they are giving him a few days to prove his statement..." Saturn trailed off, obvious anger on his tone of voice.
Saturn's POV
I really wanted Luna dead for years but now, it seems boring.
Sure, call it odd but it's a little too quiet without having Luna, Dusk or their so called friends annoying you.
If I know Luna, which I do I guess, she wouldn't die to a stupid reason like a horse but, meh.
I honestly don't care but it's quiet...
Too quiet...
Luna's POV
I just backed away slowly, crawling on my hands and knees away from Tristan since he had his hands either side of me, trying to pin me against the wall.
After I got away to the other side of the room, I noticed he frozen in place.
I just shrugged it off as I noticed a luminous Red aura lighting the dinged room we were in.
I just rolled my eyes as I realised it was his way of blushing.
In a swift movement, I used my telekinesis to drag over a book from the shelf, praying to the devil that it wasn't of kinky material like the first.
Thankfully, it wasn't and was a copy of a book titled 'Murder and Crimes'.
I turned a few pages in and started to get so absorbed into the book I did not pay attention to the world around me.
I was just about to flick over the page when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my torso.
When I glanced up, the arms belonged to no other than the dog boy himself.
"You dogs need to be taught how to be trained one of these days!" I growled jokingly.
"I can say the same about you, kitty~" he smirked as I sighed and just relaxed in his embrace.
"Not fighting anymore? Hm, you were easier to tame than I imagined..." he trailed off as I opened my mouth to respond but... I had nothing to say.
For the first time ever, I didn't know what to say.
I felt heat rush to my face as I attempted to hide my blush in my book which was still on my knee.
"You're so adorable when you do that~" he laughed, throwing the book to the other side of the room.
"S-Shut up! I'm trying to sleep!" I hissed, still keeping my face down.
"You sure?~" he whispered.
"Y-Yes now go away!" I snapped, attempting to push his arms away but his grip was too firm.
"No can do, guards are after me, they know where the base is so I need to protect everything I've worked for..."
I sighed as I was pulled tightly into his chest.
"Night Luna~" he purred.
"Night idiot!" I responded, earning a dark chuckle from him as we fell asleep.
================================
Sorry this chapter took so long to come out, I've been so unmotivated but I finally found motivation :3