Chapter Eleven ~ Social Hell

AN/ Sorry- This took me two days to write, ive read it, but you know me i miss stuff if you notice any mixed up words let me know :) im off to bed! works in the AM

You know what to do! VOTE- Comment if you like. :)

Alicia xoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dan's abrupt kiss caught me by surprise. I was so angry with him for ruining everything that I was so shocked it took me a second to realize what was going on. My lips moved but, my mind wasn't totally connecting rationally. It took me about half a minute to really click, and then I moved my arms up and shoved him away hard.

Dan stumbled a bit, not actually expecting that apparently, and I drew my fist back and punched him clear in his jaw.

His face slosh to the side in that slow motion, where my mind wasn't clearly seeing what was going on.

"Aow!" Dan shouted rubbing his jaw slightly glaring at me. "What'd you do that for?!"

"You, don't get to just kiss me..." I shouted. "You ruined everything!"

"I did no such thing, I saved you." Dan said, widening his eyes at me in slight shock.

"I was trying to leave, you ruined it by showing up!" I grumbled walking away from him and going back to the highway.

"You CAN'T Leave." Dan protests following me again.

"Yes I can." I stated sticking my thumb out again to the road.

"No, You can't." He said, grabbing my hand and swinging me back around to face him.

"What's wrong with you!?" I shout. "what do you need another punch to the face to get the point across?!"

"Nothing is wrong with me, what's wrong with you!?" He shouts at me in my face. "There's no where for you to go from here, so let's go."

"Go away." I turn away from him and go back to the road. Not a car in sight.

And like the god damn crazy person that Dan must be, he took my "go away" as a signal to pick me up and throw me over his shoulder. What happened after that was a lot of screaming, kicking, punching all from yours truly.

Dan didn't seem to actually mind me beating the shit out of his backside. It was almost like he took pleasure in making me yell at him. I didn't understand what the hell he actually meant before he kissed me with that whole "Make me understand" bull-crap.

He didn't explain and I surely didn't want to know. If this boy was odd enough, he just met me and wanted me to I dunno feel something for him?

I wasn't into "feelings" those were for normal girls. I was far from the norm.

I was dragged back to my own personal hell.

~*~*~*~*

A few weeks went by in a blur. Least most people would say they did, for me they were painfully slow and dull. I woke up every morning for the last two weeks and went to shoveled horse shit. Dan, made himself scarce. Nobody volunteered, to help me out. The first couple of days I was dragged out of my bedroom in my pajamas and forced to get to work. I refused but my uncle did little to care about my protest.

I had to say out of all the people on this planet, I was scared off, which was a small tiny list. I was scared of my Uncle. On day two when I refused to work he came to see me one morning instead of Ethan. I regretted my choice to not help. He was a scary guy.

It was his eyes.

It seemed I was shunned from everybody but Aunt Lynn, who took it upon herself to wake me up every morning at the crack of dawn and watched me shovel. After my encounter with my uncle, she spoke me to for hours every morning about her kids, the ranch and her church group. I took it upon myself to ignore her as much as possible.