Chapter Five

"Lorena my love, were really here," Will says coming towards her but she backed away from him.
"Lorena?" Jack asked as he went towards her.
"The locker you say brother?"
"Aye,"
"We've come to rescue you Lorena. We need you, I need you," Will says causing Lorena to laugh.
The crew looked at one another than back at Lorena.
"Have you now? That's very kind of you but seeing as I posses a ship and you don't your in need of rescuing and the only person coming with me is my brother," she says causing Jack to grin as he stood next to his sister.
"Well let's take a move on shall we?" Jack asked as the two began walking away from the crew.
"Lorena. Cutler Beckett has the heart of Davy Jones. He controls the Flying Dutchman and he’s taking over the seas. 
"The song has already been sung. The Brethren Court is called.
Jack and Lorena stopped walking towards the ship as they turned around to face them.
"And why should I care? I'm only first mate,"
"Because you carry Jack's piece of 8. The world needs you back, Jack needs you back and so do Will,"
Lorena chuckled.
"Jack I can believe but William not so much, besides why should I sail with any of you? Four of you have tried to kill me and my brother in the past, one of you succeeded," Lorena says pointing at Will as everyone even Jack looked surprised.
"Oh? He's not told you? We'll you all will have loads to talk about while you stay here for eternity,"
"Hold on dear sister, are you telling me that dear William was the one who put you in this locker?" Jack asked anger clear in his voice.
"Yeah he chained me onto the mast and allowed me to get eaten,"
"Sis I love you but I'm about to lose my temper if I don't kill him. With your permission,"
"By all means yes kill the man while I choose who goes and who stays now Tia Dalma,"
"You and I are best friends Lorena you cannot let me stay here,"
"Oh alright your in," she says turning to Ragetti. "No not you, you scare me, Gibbs you've always been with my brother and I you can come, Marty, Cotton, Cotton's parrot you can come. I need someone other than my brother to talk to,"
"YOU PUT MY SISTER IN THAT LOCKER?!" she heard Jack yell as him and Will were fighting each other.
"Jack, Jack wait I can explain!" Will tried as their swords formed an X.
"Explain what? All my depression, pain, and misery caused by you? I thought this whole time that it was my fault," Jack says pushing Will down to the ground with his sword right next to him. "I knew from the start she was never good for you. Now prepare to-"
"Jack enough," Lorena said once she saw Jack's sword in the air.
"What? You granted me permission to kill him,"
"I change my mind..... Let's just get out of here please,"
•°•°••°•°°•••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
The door to the cabin had opened as Lorena sat up from her bed once she saw that it was Will who entered.
"What could you possibly want?"
"To talk,"
"There is nothing to talk about with you,"
"Lorena I wanted to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything I've done to you,"
"If you really think that an apology will make me forgive you, you think wrong now get out,"
"Lorena-"
"I SAID GET OUT!" She shouted throwing an empty rum bottle at him but Will dogged it as he sighed and left anyways.
It was night when Lorena got out of bed. Jack smiled when he spotted her but frowned when he noticed that she didn't acknowledge him.
"Sis are you alright?" Jack asked walking towards her.
"No. Will went to talk to me,"
"Things didn't go out as planned I see?"
"Jack, ever love somebody so much that you can't find a way to hate them even after they've done something really bad to you?"
"You still love him. After everything he's done and you still love him,"
"Jack. I can't stop once you love someone you can't undo what you've done,"
"Lorena-"
"Sorry Jack but I just don't want to hear it," she said walking away from him heading towards Pintel and Ragetti.
"What's that down there?" She asks looking at the bodies floating below.
"We don't know. But wonder what would happen if we would drop a ball on one of 'em," Ragetti says as the two began laughing as they went to find s ball.
Lorena rolled her eyes as she watched the bodies floating below almost wondering what it would be like if she suddenly jumped off and went with them. Her thoughts were interrupted when the two came back with the cannon. Tia came out causing them to drop the cannon.
"Be disrespectful it would,"
"They should be in the care of Davy Jones. That was the duty him was charged with by the goddess, Calypso. To ferry them who dies at sea to the other side. And every ten years he could come ashore to be with she who love him, truly. But the man has become a monster,"
"So he wasn't always..... Tentacly?" Lorena asked interested in the story.
"No my dear, he was a man once,"
"Now its boats coming," Ragetti pointed out causing all of us to look.
"There not a threat to us am I right?" Will asks standing next to Lorena.
"We are nothing but ghosts to them,"
"Its best if we let them be," Barbossa says looking at Lorena.
A/n: sorry for not updating in awhile I've been sick all week but now that I'm better the updates are starting again! Thanks for the votes/comments/love