Chapter Fourteen

When Lorena woke up the next morning she smiled as she saw Will already awake smiling down at her.
"Good morning my love,"
"Good morning indeed Will," she says giving him a good morning kiss.
Lorena got up as she uncovered herself with the blanket. Will smiles as he sat up and grabbed her waist as he began kissing her neck.
"Your beautiful inside out Lorena has anyone ever told you that?"
"No. But thank you Will. I love you,"
"And I to you,"
When both Will and Lorena got dressed and stepped outside Lorena went to Barbossa who had a bandage on his nose.
"We’ll use the Black Pearl as a flagship to lead the attack,"
"Will we now?" Barbossa asks as Pintel and Ragetti carried Tia Dalma out who had ropes on her.
"Alright Ms. Fish come on,"
"Barbossa you can't release her," Will says standing next to Lorena.
"Barbossa if you truly care for me you wouldn't do this, she's my friend please, we have to give my brother a chance,"
"I'm sorry your majesty but you've proven more than once that you could never love me. Too long I've put fate in my own hands. No longer," he says ripping the piece of eight off her neck causing her eyes to go wide. "Be there some sort of rite or incantation?" Gibbs asked curious.
"Aye. Items to be brought together... done. Items to be burned. And someone must speak the words, “Calypso, I release you from your human bonds,"
"That's it?"
"It was said it must be spoken as if to a lover," Barbossa began laughing. "Calypso I release you from your human bonds,"
He burns the items and lifts it up as Tia Dalma breathed into it but nothing had happened.
"That's it?"
"You didn’t say it right. You have to say it right. Calypso, I release you from your human bonds,"
The bowl levitates as it catches on fire and drops to the ground.
"Tia Dalma. Calypso. When the Brethren Court first imprisoned you, who was it that told them how? Who was it that betrayed you?"
"Name him!"
"Davy Jones," Lorena responded as Tia looked like she had a look of pain on her face.
Tia began to grow in a larger form.
"This is it! This is it!" Pintel shouted as the ropes were growing lose the more she kept growing.
"Calypso, I come before you as a servant, humble and contrite. I have fulfilled me vow, and now ask your favor. Spare meself, me ship, me crew, but unleash your fury upon those who dare pretend themselves your masters, or mine,"
Tia began screaming out things that the crew didn't understand. She was obviously furious as she turned into a bunch of crabs as Lorena gasped.
"LORENA LOOK OUT!" Will shouted covering her so she wouldn't get hurt by the crabs.
"Was that it?" Will asks once all the crabs were gone.
"Why she was no help at all, what now?"
"It's not over," Lorena whispered as the wind began picking up.
"There's still a fight to be had,"
"We’ve an armada against us, and with the Dutchman, there’s no chance,"
"Only a fool's chance,"
"You need to let this go love the cause is lost," Barbossa says as Lorena balled her fists.
"You’re right. Then what shall we die for? You will listen to me. Listen! My name is Captain Lorena Sparrow and the brethren will still be looking here to us, to the Black Pearl to lead, and what will they see? Frightened bilge rats aboard a derelict ship? No! They will see free men, and freedom. And what the enemy will see is the flash of our cannons, they will hear the ring of our swords and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brows, and the strength of our backs, and the courage of our hearts... gentlemen, hoist the colors!"
"Hoist the colors," Will said with a smile on his face.
"Hoist the colors,"
"Aye, the wind is on our side boys! That's all we need!"
"HOIST THE COLORS!" Lorena screamed out jumping down from the mast and onto the deck.
All of the pirates began raising the flags as Will grabbed Lorena's waist and pulled him in closer.
"What would I do without you my love? You encourage these men,"
"I know I do. And you'd go absolutely insane,"
Will chuckled.
"I've already gone insane without you once. Cant let it happen again," Will says bringing his lips down on hers.