2k16 Favorite #2

Location: Book of NBA/NFL/NCAA
Title: Them
____________________
'There goes my baby.' Dejounte thought as he watched, the girls Snapchat once again

"You still stalking that girl that you've deemed 'yours'? " 

"No I'm not man. I'm just watching people's Snapchat stories you know, like any normal college dude. And she's gonna, be mine, so don't worry about us. Don't you got, something to do?"

"Dejounte, you play your snaps out loud and I've heard that girl saying that same 'I gotta, surprise to show y'all later' line four times now. And I used my context clues to put the two together."

"What context clues Sage?"

"You first told me about this girl who caught your attention, then you found her Instagram and stalked it all night, now you're watching her snap story. So I take it as that's the girl whose yours, but not really yours. And to answer your question, no I have nothing to do this lovely Friday evening."   

"I'm not stalking her Instagram anymore, I followed her. So now when she posts I can see her new pictures." 

"Dejounte, who is this girl that has you acting like you can't comprehend the good sense God gave you. She better be cute, for you to be acting the way you are." Sage said as he leaned down to get a better look at the young woman

"She's a Journalism major. I mean she knocked the wind out of me when she came out of her class. I tried stopping her, but I got tongue tied. "

"Oh her. I know her, she's one of my friends. She has such a chill vibe like she's real mellow but, she goes to war about those she cares about." 

"How long have you known her?"

"Me and her brother are best friends so I've known her for a lil' minute. But that's my baby sis and, she's a lil' firecracker when she needs to. But like I said she's, chill and mellow but she goes to war about those she cares for. But yeah I'm gonna, need for you to stop being creepy now that I know who she is."

"Just let me work on getting my girl Sage. I promise you and her brother that I'll treat her right. If I get the chance to catch her attention. I'll treat her right." Dejounte uttered out

" Dejounte, it's not as easy as you think it is. She isn't one of those girls who you can try and run game on. She literally knows when dudes are trying to run game on her. I've seen her call dudes out for it. Her brother is very protective of her and, she's gonna, question your motives if you come at her the wrong way."

" Why would she question my motives with her? I genuinely want her to be my girlfriend. I real deal want her." 

"As long as you're not like the one dude she dated then you're fine. Me and Nathan still have it out for him to this day. Just know when Sage and Nathan catch him its a done deal please, believe that."

Dejounte's, face quickly balled up as he noticed the change of tone in Sage's, voice "Bro. You good your everything just changed from chill to anger. What did he do to her? "

"He went and cheated on her for majority, of their relationship with her best friend and got her pregnant. Her best friend sat in, her face every day smiling talking, about how they were goals while she sat there caring his child. Asked her to be the Godmother and everything. They made my sister look foolish in front of everyone. She found out that it was his when she showed up at the hospital and the baby was named after his great grandmother. She went straight ape on him and the girl. She hasn't trusted, another female to be that close to her ever again."

"Wow, that's some grimy stuff right there. Even more so the reason to make her mine. So I can show her what its, like to be with a real one."  Dejounte said as he watched her snap again