Chronicle #1

[So remember when I said I was a adding a feminine touch to this book. Here's chronicle #1 of Niki and Arron! Give the girls a warm welcome!]

(Theme Song)

"Hello, and welcome back to the Withers Sisters channel. Nah, I'm playin'. Welcome back to my channel 'Arron's Way.' Today I have here with me my partner in crime, my sister from another mister, my wifey, girlfriend and mistress, my best friend, Niki!"

"Look at you about to die, cause you wanna say all that in one breath. I don't know CPR that well, so I'm glad you ain't pass out."  Niki laughed as she watched her friend drink some water

"Why, aren't you a bundle of joy. So glad, I have you in my life. "

"Aww, boobie the sarcasm wasn't needed. "

"I really hate you Nik, I really do. But anyways, we're here to do a Q and A. We got a lot of amazing questions, so we can only hope that we answer them to their full totality. "

"That's such a boring answer. These people wanna see the exciting, life of the party side of us."

Shaking her head Arron adjusted the lighting and everything else while Niki, talked about something she had saw online. They both watched as people started tweeting and snapchatting them questions.   

" Get this picture of me, the lighting is hitting me correctly. Matter of fact, hold the light still."

"Bih you know I got you, got the girls sitting up right. Check. Serving face. Check. Face beat to the gods. Check. I'm here for this sis! Pose for 'em one time."  

"Like this?"

"Yes!"

"They ain't ready."

"Serve face."

"This way?"

"Perfect. "

"Oh my god!!" Arron laughed, as she typed away on her phone

" What?"

"AR just texted me 'You do realize this is a live video and we've sat here and watched y'all have a photo shoot. Can y'all start with the questions.' He's so impatient, I swear."

"I won't be surprised, if you aren't here when I wake up."

All Arron, could do was laugh and shake her head, because she knew Niki was correct, he had  done that one night. He had been missing Arron, so he arranged for her to catch a flight and in less than, two and half hours she was at his home in his bed. Disregarding the fact that it was 3 in the morning.

"Don't be, cause I disappear at anytime of the night. Alright, we're ready. Since my baby, is watching we'll start."

"How this is going to work, is we will have the questions divided into sections. We will announce where the questions come from and we will try to answer them, completely." 

"Alright, lets get started. I will be reading the first set of questions, and Arron will read the next. So the first set of questions is come from CvrryObsessed. If you could be trapped on a Island, what island would it be? "

"For me it would have to be the Caymen Islands. It's such a beautiful place, the people are so nice there and you can honestly find a piece of mind. It's also great for a baecation." Arron answered looking at Niki