For The Love of Swing(Ft.Devante Swing)

(This is my second remake of this scene for this movie. I hope you all like it. As much I enjoyed writing it.)

Simone is played by a young Jada

  Devante Swing as himself

\\\\

"What ever happened to you and DeVante?  The two of you were always together and were such a cute couple”  

"He's moved on, a lot has changed. High school and my college years were some of the best times for us. I'm so happy  for him mom, I really am. But I didn't know, that meant that we'd never be together. I’m not as hurt as I thought I would be.”

"Sometimes, being apart calls for a amazing comeback. And I’m your mother, you don’t have to lie about how you feel. Trust me I know, you’re hurting. That man was your first everything. 

"I can only hope and wish. But I wouldn't put too much thought into it."

"I will, because I know for a fact you and him belong together.  You'll see. Mother knows best. And if there’s one thing that I know is that DeVante is crazy about you. Regardless of who he’s with. It’s you who holds all the power. When you realize that, life will be easier for you.”

"Oh, mom.”

"What! That boy has great things going for himself, I just wish that the two of you could have worked out. But, Simone you remember when I told you, I think DeVante could do better?” 

"Yes.” 

"I was talking about you.”

"Huh?”

"I meant you baby girl. That man is going to be yours, good night."  Her mom said walking in the house 

That night Simone laid in her bed, staring up at the ceiling, unable to sleep. Her mind raced with thoughts of her past, her choices, her future... Suddenly, feeling a rush of encouragement running, through her Simone climbed out of bed. Clad in a tank-top and pajama bottoms, she went to her window climbing through it. She quickly walked to DeVante's window, sending quiet knocks. Stepping back she looked at the childhood home of her first love and how she had, seen so many things happen in this very window. She found it a coincidence, that they both had decided to visit home the same week. Looking back at the window, Simone was met with a half- asleep DeVante, bare chested looking at her.