Chapter 9: Sunday

For days I've been keeping the secret from Kookie that Rose was really Olivia and I felt so guilty but I knew if I told him, he'd be upset and also I was being selfish as I worried that if I told him... he'd go back to her. It was about 5pm and I got a phone call from Kookie.
'What's up?' I said down the phone
'I was just wondering if I could come over.' He asked
I smiled to myself stupidly as I actually really wanted to see him.
'Sure but I'm doing some school work right now, but I could use some company to get me through it.' I laughed.
Soon enough he knocked on my door and I let him in. We walked up to my room and he sat on the edge of my bed while I worked on my laptop. As I was typing I noticed that he was just looking at me.
'What?' I giggled 'I can't be that interesting right now can I?'
He smiled and he leant his face closer to mine.
'You don't have to be doing anything interesting for me to be interested in you.' He smiled 'You could be doing nothing and I'd still want to stare.'
My heart fluttered, I knew something was going to happen. He leant in even closer and kissed me softly, We kissed for such a long time and my heart was exploding. He pulled away, and looked in to my eyes while still close to my face.
'Will you be my girlfriend?' He asked with a big grin on his face. I sat frozen and I could barley get my words out. I nodded 'I'd love to be!'
A big smiled filled his face and he stood up abruptly. He lifted me up by the waist and he kissed me again. Half way through the kiss someone knocked on the door.
'Won't be sec.' I said while pulling away from the kiss and jumping down from his arms as he let go of me. I rushed down stairs and opened the door. Olivia was stood there
And she smiled.
'Hey Rayne, I'm not coming in I just wanted to say you can come to my house on Monday for revision if you want?' Suddenly the smile on her face became weaker as she looked behind me. I turned around and Kookie was stood there. I felt so guilty. I looked back to Olivia and realised that she hadn't covered up her birth mark, probably because she was only coming to see me and had no clue Kookie would be here. I looked up at Kookie again and he looked at her with the shocked expression that he did, Judy like when he first saw her. I looked at Olivia with wide eyes and she readjusted her hair to cover her birth mark.
'Well, I better get going... bye guys..' she turned around and walked away from the door.
'Wait....' Jungkook said almost out of breath.
Olivia turned around and sadness filled her eyes. A tear rolled down her face and she came back to the door. Jungkook scanned her face and couldn't say anything out of shock.
Olivia forced a smile 'yes.. It's me...'
She looked ashamed of herself. My stomach dropped as soon as she said that. 'What? You were dead... I saw you with my own eyes!' Jungkook cried. Tears started falling from his eyes and I had never felt so heart broken. I should've told him.. he would've been less hurt than he was right now if I did.
'Technically I am dead.... I'm a vampire.' She said hanging her head in shame. An angry expression filled Jungkook's face.
'So you're a monster now too!' He shouted at the top of his lungs 'I'm going to kill Taehyung! He's trying to turn everyone I cared about in to things that I despise!'
Both myself and Olivia stood silently.
Olivia then walked away, crying her eyes out. Jungkook shut the door then turned me around to face him.
'Did you... know about this?' He asked.
I looked down in shame and nodded.
'I was going to tell you, but I didn't want to hurt you Kookie!'
'Didn't want to hurt me?' He cried 'well look at me now. Do I not look hurt to you?'
I couldn't reply and tears rolled down my face.
Jungkook stormed out of my house.
'Jungkook wait!' I cried 'I'm sorry!'
He turned around and sniggered.
'You know what, forget the question I asked you earlier!' He shouted 'I don't want a girlfriend who I can't trust to even tell me the truth Rayne.'
He stormed away before I could stop him. I closed the door and ran up to my room. I laid on my bed and cried for a solid ten minutes. I then stormed downstairs took a bottle of wine out of the fridge and headed out to the park so I could just get away from everything. Once I got there I sat down
On the bench and started drinking the wine. I got drunk pretty fast as this was my first time drinking much before. My vision began to go blurry and I saw a blurred figure come towards me. The blurred figure sat down next to me and sighed.
'What're you doing you idiot? Did your boyfriend finally dump you?' Said the voice coming from the person standing in front of me. I blinked to try and focus on the person and I could see the iconic smirk through my hazy eyes. It was non other than Taehyung.
'Heyy.. youuu!' I cried standing up and getting up close to him. 'You're evil! You made Kookie break up with me!'
He laughed and sat me back down surprisingly gently.
'Well, that's what I've been trying to make happen but it's not my fault this time.' He sniggered 'Why what happened?'
'Olivia! Why did you bring her back!' I screamed.
He covered my mouth as I was being really loud and couldn't control myself as I was too drunk.
'I needed her to help me, get you all to myself.' He smirked 'and apparently she's done just that for me by accident....'
I stood up and tried to stagger away from him. He grabbed my arm and I shoved him off straight away.
'Go away! I don't wanna be a vampire.' I cried. He grabbed me again and held on to me so I wouldn't fall.
'I'm just making sure you don't face plant the floor I'm not trying to turn you in to a vampire for god sake!' He said practically holding me up. 'I know you hate me and think I'm dangerous but just let me walk you home if you don't wanna die out here in the cold!'
My drunk mind made me laugh.
'Well isn't that what you want? For me to dieee!' I cried.
'No...' he said 'I don't know why but I want to take care of you... I've told you already you're not like other girls. So just shut up and I'll take you home!'
'Oooo do you love me?' My drunken self teased. He stopped in his tracks, grabbed my shoulders firmly and looked in my eyes.
'Maybe I do, okay?' He said in annoyance.
I scanned his face with my blurry eyes and because I was so drunk I just ignored the statement he just made.
'Hey!' I practically screamed.
'What now?' He asked.
I giggled 'You're quite good looking you know! Wow! I can't believe such a hot guy is taking me home right now!'
He laughed 'I can't wait to tell sober you, who literally hates me, what drunken you has been saying to me right now.'
I stood still for a minute and looked away from him covering my mouth.
'Oh no...' he cried 'you're about to throw up aren't you?'
Before I could reply I turned around and threw up. Once I finished throwing up I felt really sick and cold.
'You're so stupid, you know that?' Taehyung sighed 'Here.'
He placed his jacket over my shoulders and he put my arms in for me. He then put the hood up on the jacket so I was extra warm. He looked in to my eyes whilst he positioned the hood right on my head. 'You see.' He smiled 'I'm not all bad.'
As he said that sentence I started to sober up and my mind became clearer. Although I was now sober and usually felt in danger around Taehyung, I somehow felt safer than ever. Maybe he did truly care about me? Or maybe he was just trying to seduce me for his own benefit; but whatever he was doing I was ok with it, in this moment.
'Thanks.' I said bluntly turning away awkwardly from him.
'By that reaction, I'm guessing you're sober now?' He asked sarcastically.
I nodded and carried on walking.
'I'm surprised you're not screaming at me to leave you alone then.' He chuckled.
I felt as though I could trust him now, as even though he was a vampire. If he was going to hurt me, he would've hurt me just then while I was in my most vulnerable state.
We walked for what felt like forever to get to my house. My phone rang suddenly and it was my mum... shit I bet she wondered where I'd been. I answered the phone hesitantly.
'Hello?' I said in fear of her reply.
'Hello darling, you'll have probably already noticed but I'm gonna be home from work really late tonight because I have a super important meeting that I'm just heading to now.'
I sighed a deep breath of relief as I realised she wasn't in the house.
'Okay, love you.' I replied
'Love you, bye!' She said hanging up the phone.
'Few! my mum isn't in so I won't get completely killed! I exclaimed to Taehyung.
'Well you're lucky because you definitely look gross; like you've been drinking.' He laughed.
I scowled at him and carried on walking. He walked me to my door and then waved.
'Well, goodnight.' He said walking away.
Wait...' I shouted as he was half way down the path.
He turned around and smirked 'Its fine, You can keep the coat until you next see me.'
'Ok but... do you wanna come in for a coffee?' I asked.
'Nah.. vampires only drink one thing remember.' He winked at me as he walked back to my door step.
I gulped as he approached me but I knew deep down that he wasn't going to hurt me.
'I'm just kidding.' He said I'd love a coffee after using all my energy lugging you around all night.'
I made the coffee and then took it to the lounge where he was sat. I looked at him and gave an awkward smile.
'Well thanks for tonight anyway... I would've probably ended up dead if you didn't save my drunk messy self.'
He smiled 'No problem. It was good for me anyways I got a few compliments outta you.'
I looked at him in confusion and then laughed when I remembered that I was praising him so much for his looks.
'How embarrassing!' I laughed. 'Anyways... maybe now we can be friends?' I said smiling.
He leaned in closer to me and pecked me on the lips quickly. I looked at him in shock.
'Sure.' He smirked 'but one day we'll be more than just friends trust me.'
I sat there frozen and smiled awkwardly as I didn't know what else to do.
'Well thanks for the coffee.' He laughed 'I'll see you at school tomorrow.'
He walked out of the lounge and let himself out. I still sat frozen. Why was my heart beating so much?
~~~~
Sorry about how long this chapter was. Hopefully you still enjoyed it though :)