one

(a/n: sorry if any of the facts are wrong)

5 YEARS LATER
Blackpink's Dorm

"3, 2 .. 1! Happy debut!" The members of Blackpink cried at 12:00AM, August 8th, 2016, when their 'Boombayah' music video was uploaded and 'Square One' was released.

"3 years of training finally paid off!" Jennie cried, throwing her arms around Jisoo's shoulders, laughing.

"It's good to finally be out of YG's dungeon." Lalisa, more commonly known now as Lisa, said, reaching around Rosé, or Chaeyoung, for the water bottle standing on the bed stand. The girls were currently in Jennie's room, on her bed, in the Blackpink dorm.

"Guys, there's already thousands of views!" Jisoo exclaimed, checking the Blackpink YouTube page. Cheering, the four of them broke out into an impromptu performance of 'Boombayah' that had them all crying with laughter. Lisa had never felt more content than she did that night, when the four of them collapsed and slept in a big pile on Jennie's bed.  She considered her members her best friends; she had all but forgotten about Kunpimook.

As she slept, however, her dreams were filled with the memories the two had had together. She woke up with a start the next morning, alone, not able to forget what she's seen. Looking over at the clock - she was an hour late - she experienced a moment of panic before she realized YG had given them a couple days off. She got out of bed and walked to the kitchen to find her three unnies huddled around Chaeyoung's phone screen.

"What are you guys watching?" Lisa asked, grabbing an apple from the counter and taking a bite.

"Got7's music video for their song 'Fly.'" Jisoo replied without looking up."

"Didn't that come out a few months ago?" Lisa asked, confused.

"Yeah, but we've never seen the music video."

"Well, let me see." Chaeyoung moved the phone screen so all of them could see. Lisa enjoyed the music and the video; she appreciated the overall quality of the entire comeback. Her eyes widened and her heart sped up, however, when a rapper with light brown hair and the same face as her childhood best friend appeared in screen. Her heart practically stopped as she stared at Kunpimook Bhuwakul's face through the phone screen. She didn't really see the rest of the music video after that.

When the video ended, she fought to keep her voice from shaking. "Jisoo unnie, do you know the members' names?"

"No, but we can find out." She replied, typing furiously. "Okay, leader JB, Mark, Jinyoung, Jackson, Youngjae, Bambam and Yugyeom."

"Bambam?" She whispered.

"Yup; He's the lead dancer and lead rapper apparently - he's from Thailand as well, Lalice."

Lisa couldn't breathe. Her childhood best friend, the first and only boy she'd ever had a crush on, was a successful idol. In a split second, she relived all the feelings she'd had on the day he left: sadness and absolute fury.  It had been their shared dream to become a K-Pop idol, but he hadn't said a word to her.

"Are you okay? You don't look so good, Lalice." Jennie said with worry in her voice.

"I'm fine." She said, breaking out of her thoughts. "I think I'm going to go for a walk."

"Okay," Jennie said, narrowing her eyes at the maknae. "Can you head down to the convenience store? We need ice cream."

"Sure, unnie." Lisa quickly changed, deciding on simple ripped jean shorts, a white shirt and Chaeyoung's white sneakers. As she walked, she was left with her thoughts. She replayed the days leading up to Bambam's disappearance in her mind, wondering if she had done anything wrong. She came up short, however, and her imminent sadness turned once again to fury. Her heart had not gotten over Kunpimook Bhuwakul, the wound he'd left still raw and bleeding.

//
Got7's Dorm

Kunpimook Bhuwakul, aka Bambam, walked into the kitchen of the Got7 dorm to be greeted by female voices. Confused, he grabbed an apple as his breakfast and walked to the source of the voices: Yugyeom, Youngjae and Jackson huddled around an iPad in the living room watching a video.

"What are you guys watching and why is it so loud?" Bambam asked, laughing.

"YG's new girl group just debuted." Yugyeom replied without looking up.

"They're really good." Jackson added as the video they were watching finished.

"What're they called?" Bambam asked. "And let me see."

"Blackpink." Yugyeom chose a different video that popped up as Bambam settled down next to him. "Their debut song is called 'Boombayah.'"

Blackpink in your area

Been a bad girl
I know I am
And I'm so hot, I need a fan
I don't want a boy, I need a man

As the first verse of rap was sung, Bambam stared at the blond haired girl singing it, sure he'd seen her before. He couldn't put his finger on where, though, and throughout the entire video, his eyes were drawn to her. Despite that, he was still able to appreciate the choreography and the song. There was no denying these girls were talented.

"What's the blond girl's name?" He asked as the video finished.

"Lisa, I think." Jackson replied.

Lisa, he thought to himself. Where have I seen you before?