seven

a/n:
thank you so so so much for 300 reads!!

//
jyp
>hey
>this is jinyoung from got7
>I have your number from when our groups had dinner

As her phone beeped, signifying a new message, Jennie looked up from the boom she was reading and picked the device up.

jendukie
>oh hey
>wassup

jyp
>you know what happened between Bambam and Lisa right

jendukie
>yeah

jyp
>I want to apologize on behalf of him

jendukie
>it's okay
>it's not me he needs to apologize to, but I appreciate it nonetheless

jyp
>yeah 
>that's what I wanted to talk to you about
>he's feeling really guilty about what happened and it's clear he really wants to apologize but he has no way of doing so
>so I was hoping you'd help us get him the opportunity

After Jinyoung sent the text, he - and all of Got7 (save for Bambam) who were looking over his shoulder at their conversation - waited nervously for a reply, exchanging glances with racing hearts.

Jennie, after seeing the text come through, quickly called Chaeyoung and Jisoo into the living room and filled them in on the situation.

"Do you think we should?" Jennie asked.

After a few moments of silence, Chaeyoung spoke. "I think so. Whenever he's mentioned Lisa gets either really sad or really angry and I feel bad for her."

"Yeah," Jisoo agreed. "I think it's best if they can talk it out." 

"Me too." Jennie said with a nod.

jendukie
>we're in

The members of Got7 all let out a large sigh of relief after having had collectively held their breath waiting for a response.

jyp
>awesome
>thank you so much

jendukie
>what's the plan

jyp
>are you guys up for dinner again?

//

The next day, when Lisa, Jinyoung and Yugyeom arrived at rehearsals, Jinyoung and Yugyeom noted that once again, the two native Thais were engaged in a conversation that no one else could understand.

When the two members of Got7 exchanged a glance, Yugyeom quickly shook his head, and Jinyoung let out a sigh. Approaching Lisa, he said, "Hey, can I talk to you for a second?"

Lisa smiled warmly at him. "Sure."

"Great." Ten went to talk to the choreographer after Lisa said something to him in Thai.

"What's up?" She asked.

"I was wondering if you and your members wanted to come to a dinner with our-" Yugyeom walked up to them and Jinyoung motioned between them. "-members."