five

Months passed without either group seeing the other. The members of each of the respective groups, save for Lisa and Bambam, were constantly talking about how they should confront the other; whether it was with anger or an apology.

Said confrontation did not happen until the summer heat started to diminish into autumn; both groups came back with new music that kept them busy late into the evenings before and consumed their free time with busy schedules after.

It was not until the middle of December that the two groups, or a few members of each, ran into each other, so to speak. It was announced that Jinyoung, Yugyeom, and Lisa would be performing on a special street dance stage at the 2016 SBS Gayo Daejun, along with other dancers of multiple other groups.

//
Blackpink's dorm
"Unnies! I'm going out to a rehearsal!" Lisa screamed at the top of her lungs as she pulled on a pair of white converse high-tops.

"Woah, woah, wait a minute." Jisoo came running out from the direction of her room, Jennie and Chaeyoung close on her heels. "What rehearsal?"

"Didn't I tell you guys? I'm going to be performing with a bunch of other K-Pop dancers in a special dance stage at the SBS Gayo Daejun this year."

"Oh ... You did not tell us that." Chaeyoung said matter-of-factly, crossing her arms.

"I'm pretty sure I did."

"You did not."

"Chaeyoung-ah! Lisa-ah!" Jisoo's voice quieted the two maknaes, and after a momentary staring competition, they both burst out laughing.

"Lisa-ah, don't you have to get going?" Jennie asked.

"Yeah. Bye, unnies!"

"Bye!" The three chorused in unison.

As Lisa and Blackpink's manager's car approached the training building in downtown Seoul - a rather uneventful ride - her manager turned to the blonde. "Be sure to show lots of respect to everyone in that room, Lisa-ah. They're all your sunbaenims."

"I will, manager-nim."

"Then have fun, Lisa-ah." Lisa nodded again and smiled, waving as she got out of the car. When she walked into the rehearsal room, she took in everyone who was in the room. The idols were talking on one side of the room - she smiled at all of them as she bowed respectfully. She then turned and bowed again at the few choreographers and staff standing by the mirror. As she was bowing to the gathered staff, she took note of the fact that Jinyoung and Yugyeom were standing in the corner, occasionally glancing over at her while talking to another male, the face of whom she could not recognize.

As she set down her bag on the side of the room, by the mirror, Jinyoung and Yugyeom walked up to her.

"Long time no see, Lisa noona." Yugyeom smiled.

"Definitely." She smiled back, fighting to keep Bambam out of her mind.

"Listen, we wanted to talk to you about something -" Jinyoung started , but was interrupted by a voice behind her, talking in Thai.

"Well, look who it is." Whirling around at the sound of her first language, her face broke into a smile at the figure standing behind her.

"Long time no see." She replied in Thai to NCT's Ten; another native Thai that she'd been instant friends with when they'd met soon after Blackpink's debut. They'd bonded over their shared homeland and being an idol, but Lisa had not seen him since her comeback.

Smiling, the two embraced, and behind them, Jinyoung and Yugyeom exchanged a look - one filled with a mixture of confusion, worry and sympathy for their absent, smitten, member.

Their feelings were soon put to rest for at least a little bit, however, as the choreographer called the rehearsal to begin soon after the two Thais had started talking.

Two hours later, when all of the idols were practically drenched in sweat, a break was called, and Jinyoung, Yugyeom, Lisa and Ten retreated to their respective bags along the walls. Jinyoung and Yugyeom's were close together, and Ten moved his bag closer to Lisa's which neither Got7 member failed to notice. Jinyoung, after downing half a bottle of water, pulled out his phone as Yugyeom left for the bathroom, and opened his texts with Jackson.

jyp
>you remember Lisa from blackpink, right

Jackson responded right away, as Jinyoung knew he would.

thejacksonwang
>very clearly

jyp
>yeah
>she's here

thejacksonwang
>really?
>holy crap
>are you going to tell Bambam?

jyp
>yeah
>just casually - 'hey the girl whose heart you broke that you happen to still have feelings for but hates you is performing with me and your best friend'
>'surprise'

thejacksonwang
>he's going to find out anyways
>might as well tell him

jyp
>yeah
>it gets worse though

thejacksonwang
>do I want to know

jyp
>she's like, really close with ten from nct

thejacksonwang
>how close

jyp
>close enough that we're on a 15 minute break and they haven't talked to anyone but each other
>and they're speaking entirely in Thai
>literally none of us know what they're saying

thejacksonwang
>*sighs*
>*pinches nose*
>this is going to be fun

jyp
>tell me about it

Sighing, Jinyoung looked up just as Yugyeom walked back in. "Jackson says we should tell Bambam."

Yugyeom doesn't need to ask who; he just sighs. "You know we should, hyung."

"Yeah." An idea began to form in Jinyoung's mind. "Maybe, we could tell him in a way that gets this whole situation over with."

"What do you mean?" Yugyeom asked, confused.

Explaining his entire plan to the maknae as it took shape in his mind, a small smile broke out on his face. It disappeared, however, a second later.

"What if they're together?" Yugyeom asked.

"Then at least Bambam will be able to say what he's been clearly wanting to for months." As Jinyoung was about to launch into more detail, the choreographer ended the break, and the idols once again hopped to their feet for another hour of training; Jinyoung and Yugyeom both glancing at Ten and Lisa whenever they could without being suspicious.

When the practice finished, Jinyoung and Yugyeom once again saw Ten and Lisa chatting up a storm in Thai; they smiled at them when they looked over at them and immediately started discussing the details of Jinyoung's plan and how to set it in motion.

a/n:
the next chapter is this chapter from Lisa's POV if this one was really confusing

also the weird format is supposed to represent a text conversation

btw I haven't edited this chapter much sorry if there's any mistakes