Sakura messed up life

Sadly, i don't own naruto
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sakura pov

I woke up to my alarm beeping for school. I got up, took a shower, got dress, and waited for ino to pick me up.

What do you think will happen to day sakura.

Nothing like usual inner.

A few minutes later ino pulled up and we left for school.

"man, i can't believe that no one reads my blog other than you and the girls" ino whined.

"why don't you put up flyers to promote it" i suggested.

"good idea sakura" ino said happily.

We arrived at school and went to ninjutsu class. I decided to sit in the back by the window and stared out of it. I was lost in thought and someone with a pineapple shape hair came up to me.

"i see you like looking out the window too" he said yawning.

I just sat there, not knowing he was there. He tapped my shoulder. I started to get scared, that has been happening often ever since my parents died, i quickly grab his arm put behind his back.

"damn, i was just trying to ask you a question, pinky"he yelled.

I let him go and ran out the class.

"can we go see if she is OK" ino asked.

Kakashi sensei nodded. Ino, hinata, and tenten ran out the room looking for me. I was in the bathroom stall crying.

"sakura come out, are you ok" asked tenten

"i can't believe that just happened i didn't mean to it just happened. I just want to die like my parents" i said crying

"you know what we are all coming to my house to help you"

"when" hinata asked

"tonight" ino stated.

"o-ok" i stuttered.

~time skip~(back to class)

ino pov

I hope she tells us what happened to her parents. I am really worried for her.

U better hope she will.

Oh shut up inner.

Sasuke pov

After the scene with shikamaru and sakura i felt bad. I seen them come back. I walked up to them because i was worried.

"hey, you​ OK" i asked

"yeah i'm fine, thank you" she replied.

"sooo... my place tonight" asked ino.

Sakura nodded.

"what's tonight"

"It's just a little get together for me to help with my parents death"

"Oh and i read ino's blog, oh tell hinata her secret safe with me"

Sakura POV

I blushed a little bit, but not enough for him to see.

"if it comes up I'll tell her"

"OK"

I walked away and sat by ino.

"hey ino you have some new info about your blog"i said happily

"really....... what" ino asked

"Sasuke reads your blog" i stated

"Yayyyyy"

The bell rung and we left. I went to my next class which was gym. We had to do a obstacles course again. Gai-sensei is killing us. I ran through and got cut a few times.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter​ 1 done
Yayyyyyyyyyy