ino sleepover

You know some crazy​ ---- bout to happen

I do own naruto, but i own my oc. She is mine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ino pov

So after the kasai and 'future husband' thing happened. I decided to have a sleepover since it's Friday. We all toke the bikes back to my house.

"ok so what do you want to do"

"horror movie" screamed the boys (even shikamaru).

"ughh you know what fine"

The boys got a movie and put it on. That scared the living crap out of us. I screamed when something pooped out of nowhere. I swear i was like the  nightgaurd in five nights at Freddy sister location. (a/n sorry i was thinking of jumpscare and that came to mind). Kasai keep changing into her second battle girl outfit. Sakura keep punching sasuke leg and sasuke seem to be in pain. Tenten was not at neji feet anymore. She was on neji's head. Hinata just threw her pillow at the tv. When the movie was over tenten refused to get off of neji's head. I started walking to my room. So did sakura hinata-well carried by naruto cause she fainted-and kasai.

"don't let the monster get you" kiba said

We all screamed and ran to our rooms. I layed on my bed, but I couldn't sleep. I went out through my window to keep kiba from scaring me again. I walked out to the garden. I spotted a good tree to sit in. I jumped up the tree and sat there and listen to my music and sang a song.

Shikamaru pov (you know what bout to happen)

I walked outside and I heard a fimilar voice. It was ino. Guess she couldn't sleep. But how did she get out here without us seeing. I looked at her window and it was open. I guess that's how she got out.

(all is ino)

I've been everywhere, man
Looking for someone
Someone who can please me
Love me all night long
I've been everywhere, man
Looking for you babe(2x)
Searching for you babe

Where have you been
Cause i never seen you out
Are you hiding from me, yeah
Somewhere in the crowd

Where have you ben all my life, all my life
Where have you been all my life (4x)

(repeat verse 1)
(repeat verse 2)
(repeat chorus)

Where have you been all my life

You can have me all you want
Any way, any day
just show me where you are tonight

(repeat verse 1)

"well there is a guy right here"i said after she finished singing.

She screamed and fell out of the tree, but i caught her. She quickly got up.

"what are you doing out here"

"i could ask you the same thing"

"couldn't sleep"

"i just came to relax"

I jumped in the tree ino was in, the branch was very thick. I motioned ino to sit and she sat down on the branch next to me. She rested her head on my shoulder and i had my head on her head. Ino fell asleep and i fell asleep a while after.

Kasai pov

I was so scared by the movie that i couldn't sleep. I got up and went to kiba room and knocked on the door. Kiba answer the door and looked at me surprised.

"kasai what are you doing here"

"i couldn't sleep"

"scared"

I looked up and my cat ears were down and my tail was down.

"alright come on you can sleep in here"

I came in the room and layed down kiba layed down next to me and hugged me. We fell asleep in that position.

Sakura pov

I woke up from a nightmare. I walked out to the living room and put on a comedy to help me. I was just sitting there and then sasuke came in.

"what are you doing up" he asked

"couldn't sleep"

Sasuke walked over to the couch and sat down. Then i felt something on my head. I looked and seen i was on sasuke chest. My cheeks heated like they were on fire.

"sasuke wha-"

"just sleep"

I suddenly felt sleepy and next i knew i was asleep.

Tenten pov

I was sitting on my bed unable to sleep. I walked downstairs and found sakura and sasuke asleep. I went to the garden and seen ino and shikamaru in a tree sleep asleep. I decided to sit under the tree shikaino is in. Oh shikaino shipname. I love it. I put ny headphones in and started singing.

Neji pov (sorry i have to its a good way to bring couples together)

I woke up to a singing voice coming from the garden. I walked out sasusaku on the couch sleep. Ok i don't know where that came from but meh. I walked out to see shikaino in a tree sleep. Okay please let someone made that up before me.(someone did)

Bold; neji italics ;tenten bold italics; nejiten

Mayday mayday

The ship is slowly sinking
They think I'm crazy but they don't know the feeling
They're all around me
Circling like vultures
They want to break me and wash away my color
Wash away my color

Take me high and I'll sing
Oh you make everything okay, okay, okay
'kay, okay
We are one in the same
Oh you take all the pain away, away, away
'way, away, away
Save me if become
My demons

I cannot stop this sickness taking over
It takes control and drags me into nowhere
I need your help, i can't fight this forever
I know you're watching
i can feel you out there

(repeat chorus)

Take me over the walls
Fly forever
Don't let me go
I need a savior to heal my pain
When i become my worst enemy
The enemy

(repeat chorus)(3x)

Tenten pov

Ok i just sang with neji hyuga and i think i will pass out. Breath tenten breath.

"uhh..... "

That's all i can get out. Man.

"sorry i just love that song"

Ok so we like the same song.

Well i can't believe my ears

Shut up inner

Ok

I snapped back out of thought.

"so....... We ju-"

I was cut off by lips hitting my lips. I was kissing neji. I just went with it. We stopped kissing and sat down. My head was on neji's chest and neji's head was on my head. We fell asleep and i guess we stayed there the whole night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it was long

Vote

Comment

Share

Byeeeeeeee