kasai's first day

Hiii i was about to not write for today but i just remembered to do this.

I do not own naruto
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kiba pov

I woke up and got dressed and went to school and saw sakura with a girl talking, i guess she was new. I walked in class and kakashi wasn't there like always. Ten minutes after the bell rings kakashi came in.

"today we have a new student" kakashi-sensei said with no emotion. Then a girl with red hair and black tips came in.

"please introduce yourself miss"

"kasai hono nice to meet you all"

She looked around and then our eyes meet. She had her left eye covered by her hair, i guess she wanted it like that. But for some reason we couldn't stop looking at each other. She was just so cute, but did she feel the same way?

"your guide for today is......... Kiba inuzuka"

"hai"

She sat down next to me and i started to blush but not enough to be seen.

Riiiiiiinnnnggggg

I walked out the class with kasai and showed her around.

"i like your puppy" she said pointing at akamaru on my head

"his name akamaru" i said smiling

The a/c came on and blew her hair and moved her bang, she quickly moved it back before i could see.

"what's wrong"

"i don't like to show my other eye I'm scared everyone will laugh at me"

"why"

"it's embarrassing"

"come on it can't be that bad, tell you what, why don't you just show me "

"o-ok"

She moved her bang and I saw her eye.  I guess i was staring to long because she quickly put her bang and i heard her starting to cry.

"i guess you hate me now" she said crying

"no i don't.......i think it's as cute as your cat ears and tail." i said trying comfort her.

"really" she said in disbelief

"yes"

She smiled and i smiled back. We continued to walk around. I decided to ask her out to prom since it was next week and I knew how long it takes a girl to find a dress.

"hey,  prom is next week and was wondering if you want to go with me "

She looked shocked as if she was never asked out before. Which i think is impossible because she is so hot.

"i would love to go to prom with yo it kiba "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nice job kiba

Wellllll ypu know the deal

Vote

Comment

Share
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee😘