soaking in the sun

Happy b-day to my momma

I don't own naruto
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kasai pov

It was monday we spent the weekend by ino. I was walking to class with kiba. I sat down and 30 minutes later kakashi came in looking happy.

"ok class i have some good news"

"what is it"

"we are spending a month at the Royal beach resort"

With that I atamaticilly got on my phone and my designer to send my swim suits i had costumed made for me.

"we leave tonight so be here for six"

Oh forget this. I teleported to my designer i grabbed my swimsuits and teleported to my house and sat them on my bed and teleported back to class. Everyone looked at me weird.

"what did you do kasai" asked kakashi

"i went to put my costumed made swim suits on my bed to pack from my designer. "

"ooooookkkk....... Well since you are leaving tonight we will give you today off if school to get ready"

I ran out of the class with the girls and we went to the mall.

~at the mall~

We went to get some outfits to where. I came out with a pink one sleeve top that said 'leave me be' and some short shorts. I also had a plain red tank top, a pink crop top, a blue sun dress, and another swim suit that was black and white. Sakura had a black crop top with a cherry blossom across the chest, a blue strapless shirt that said 'i'm at the beach', a plain pink tank top, and a pink sun dress. Ino had a Violet one sleeve shirt that said 'don't bug me', a plain violet crop, a Violet tank top, and a Violet sun dress. Hinata had the same as ino but her one sleeve shirt said 'i am too lazy to do anything' and it was lavender. Tenten came out with a red tank top, a red crop top, a black sleeveless shirt, and a red sun dress. We bought a few other thing along with extra suitcases. I went home and packed and took my limo to pick up everyone. I picked up the gang and we went to the school.

"ok kids have a good trip " tsunade said.

We got on the bus. I sat next to kiba. Sakura next to sasuke. Hinata next to naruto. Ino next to shikamaru. And tenten next to neji. I layed my head on kiba as we watched 'love don't cost a thing'. We kissed a few times then i fell a sleep, received a few glares before i fell asleep. I woke up an hour later. The girl glared at me. I mouth 'your just mad that he asked me to be his girlfriend'. She gasped and mouth 'you seduced him you slut'. J finally decided to big out the big guns..... Not literally.

"oh kiba sweety how about we show her that we are a real couple"

"sure"

We kis- oh forget it we made out on the bus. Once we stopped i gave a smirk at the girls. Then we  started making out again. We finally stopped cause we wanted to watch a movie. I grabbed my laptop from my carryon and played 'catwomen'. I was glad that kiba was mine. We fell asleep my head hitting kiba chest and kiba head hitting my head. We slept through the rest of the day. I woke up cause the bus stopped and i seen we were there and i woke up kiba. We got up to see who rooms with who.

(i am only doing the main couples)

"kiba with kasai...... Sasuke with sakura........ Shikamaru with ino..... Naruto with hinata........ Neji with tenten"

We went to our room. It had one queen and one king size bed. I took the queen and kiba took the king. I went to sleep but something snuck in my bed. I looked to see kiba sleep with me in his arms. Good this time it was kiba in my bed.

~the next morning~

I woke up before kiba decided to make breakfast for him. I guess he smelled the food cause he came into the kitchen.

"food smells good and looks goods as you do"

I blushed

"thank you"

We ate breakfast and got ready. I had my hair down with my bang covering my cat eye.

"you really should show yoyr cat eye more often"

I smiled and put a clip, bringing my bangs back uncovering my eye. We walked out and the guys looked at me surprised at my eye.

"since when did you have a cat eye" sasuke asked

"since i was born duck-butt"

"ok, but you didn't have to call me that"

"then get a new hair cut"

We walked away and went out to enjoy the water i changed into my black two piece swimsuit that said 'kasai hono' on the top. I walked to the water with kiba and he pulled me into the water. I pulled him in after me and splashed him with the water. It was nice and the water was warm.

"you want to go out for lunch today" kiba asked

"sure just let me take a shower"

I walked in the bathroom i got undressed and started showering and was washing my hair. I heard something happen outside. I turned the water off since i was done and put a towel on and looked to what was going on. Kiba was...... Kissing that girl from the bus. He apparently saw as he tried to pull the gu off.

"kasai, it's not what you think"

I didn't look at him i just closed tbe door and sat down and started crying. I heard kiba banging on the door.

"kasai please let me explain"

I didn't answer. I heard him slide down the door and started crying.

"why........ Kiba....... Why did you do that"

"i didn't do it she came in and attacked me a starting kissing me and she had a good grip"

I signed and got dressed. I opened the door and kiba fell back as i opened the door. I walked out to comb my hair and i pinned my hair out of my face. I walked to the door.

"well come on aren't you taking me out for lunch"

He got up as he stopped crying. I elbowed him.

"next time yell my name"

"will do" kiba said in pain.

We walked out and he rented a black car. I put my window down to have my hair fly with the wind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry i was getting bored

Vote

Comment

Share

Byeeeeee