a new couple arises

I do not own naruto
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hinata pov

Omg i just sang with naruto. I was happy. Wait............ Why is naruto out here.

"why did you come out here naruto-kun"

"i could ask you the same question hinata-chan"

"couldn't sleep, you"

"same"

I sat down under a tree and naruto sat next to me. Next thing i new i felt something on my head. I was on naruto chest.

"what are-"

"just go to sleep"

I suddenly felt sleepy and i feel asleep nothing popped in my head i just slept.

Kasai pov

I was sound asleep in my room and nothing happened. Then i suddenly felt something grab me. Probably kiba sneaking in my bed. I turned and found a guard. I tried screaming but the man knock me out that was the last thing i remembered.

~The next morning~
~kiba pov~

I woke up and checked on kasai and she wasn't there i thought she was downstairs eating breakfast or something. I went downstairs and i didn't see kasai.

"hey where is kasai " i asked the girls. They shrugged and i got worried. I left and went to her house and my phone went off.

Kasai just texted

I looked at the text and it said
Kiba help me i have been kidnapped

Ok....... Wait how are you texting me

.....i am texting with my feet

Ok... Weird girl skills

Just come on i have my location on so you can find me

Ok I'm on my way

I ran and got my motorcycle and drove off to find kasai. I didn't tell the others because i wanted to do this myself. I drove to where my GPS told me. I got off my bike and followed my GPS and found kasai tied up and i went to get her and she seen me and she smiled, but i quickly went to a warning before she could get it out a guy came behind me and grabbed me by my neck.

"leave him alone" she yelled "by order of your princess kasai hono" she then changed a  different outfit and was released from the rope and i was let go and was on the ground shocked by what kasai just said.

"what do you mean princess"

"kiba i am princess kasai hono of  the winter mountains i ran away because i was about to forced to get married and i wanted to choose my own love and that love is you.........kiba inuzuka"

I was in love with a princess. I was shocked at first then was sad. I didn't want to lose kasai just because she was a princess. I started crying.

"kiba why are you crying"

"i don't want to lose you, i love you"

"i love you too, that's why I'm gonna do this"

Suddenly everything was disappearing and then we were outside kasai change back into her normal clothes.

"come on let's go "

We got on my motorcycle and quickly left but we started being chased. Kasai changed but i remembered that was her battle girl outfit. She got a bow and arrow and started shooting the​ people following us. I then felt something cut my arm and it was seriously painful. The arrow had poison on it. kasai seen i was hit and then she was really ticked. Her battle outfit changed she then had a shotgun and she shot all the guys in one hit each and killed them. I pulled over she check my arm that was hit she healed it with a special justu i seen tsunade do to naruto when he was injured.

"come on let's go back to sakura house" i nodded

"what are we gonna tell them"

"the truth"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know WTF

i thought of this as a way for kibakasa to form

Vote

Comment

Share

Byyeeeeeeee😘