kibakasa's first date

I don't own naruto i only own kasai
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kasai pov

We drove to a restaurant and ordered.

"so what do you have planned for the month after the activities we do"

"why don't we wait to see what happens"

"ok"

Our orders came and we ate.

"excuse me kiba i have to go to the bathroom"

I walked to the bathroom, receiving a lot of shock looks from other males. I used the bathroom and was washing my hands. I heard someone enter the bathroom. I turned around to see a boy staring and smirking at me.

"what are you doing in here this us the girls room"

"oh don't worry I'll take good care of you"

Fire style-

Ice style ice prism justu

I was trapped in a ice prism. I tried to scream but i couldn't the ice was slowly pushing in around me. I had no idea what to do. Huh i guess I can try to shot my way out. I changed into my battle girl outfit and was shooting the ice. Nothing happened. I decided to do a mind transmission justu to get to kiba.

Mind transmission justu

KIBA HELP MEEEEEEEEEE

ok.... Where are you

In the girls bathroom

Ok on my way

Kiba kicked the door down.

"kasai wh--"

I was on the brick of death. I was sowly passing out. Then something happened, the ice started melting and i fell to the floor trying to breath. Kiba was punching and kicking the guy on the floor then ran to my side.

"kasai are you ok"

"yeah I'm fine"

"come on let's go back to the resort"

"ok"

We walked out to the car and i seen my shirt was ripped, showing my stomach. I flushed pure embarrassment. We went back and i changed my shirt. I then realised i had a bruise and a cut from the ice.

"awww dang it"

"what's wrong"

I pointed to my arm it was cut and bruise.

"i have some bandages in my bag"

"ok.... Thanks kiba"

He got the bandages and put them on my arm. I winced in pain as he did. Sakura came in the room and seen my arm.

"what happened to you"

"there was little mishap at lunch"

Kiba got a mad face and walked out. I was worried about him. I was wondering if this really got to him. I hope he doesn't do anything stupid.

"come on the girls want to hangout at spa, it might help you relax"

"ok I'm coming"

Me and sakura left to go to the spa.

"girls this is truly relaxing"

"so what do y'all want to do after this"ino asked

"i guess we can go out"sakura suggested.

I nodded

"but not to the one i just came back from"

"why"

"a guy attacked me there"

"oh"

"but there are plenty of other restaurant"

"ok so let's get ready right now"

"ok"

We all left the spa and went to our rooms. I didn't see kiba and i starting to worry about him. I called his phone but it went to voice mail.

Hey you reach kiba sorry i can't talk right now but leave a message and i will call back

Beep

Hey kiba it's kasai i'm really starting to get worried i haven't seen you since the date, well me and the gang are going out for dinner at Applebee's i hope you can make it luv you byee

I hung up the phone and got ready for the dinner. I wore my crop top with some black short shorts. I put on a necklace that kiba gave me that said 'kibakasa'. I looked for they keys and i couldn't find them. Then my phone rang

Kiba is calling you

I quickly pick up the phone.

"god kiba thanks for getting back i was so worr-"

"if you want him back in on piece come to palace and he might be alive"

I put the phone video chat to see kiba tied up yelling at the phone. The phone hung up. I call the girls in a group chat.

"change in plans kiba was kidnapped "

"wwwwwwhhhhhaaaaatttttt"all the girls screamed.

"the guy said he was at the palace, but his location says otherwise"

"ok let's go"

"come to my room so i can teleport us there"

"hai"

Within 10 seconds the gang came to my door. Well that was fast. I teleported us to the place kiba phone was. I found kiba phone so i used my cat eyes to see around the dark room. I found a body passed out with brown hair. Was it kiba?

"come on this way"

We ran to the cell and kiba was on the floor bloody. I took my axe and cut the bars. I quickly ran to kiba, but as i did the rest of the boys disappeared. I turned to heal kiba and he started breathing again. He woke up and i gave him a big teary hug. I felt his hand come around me. I felt happy. We went to look for the boys. I used my cat eye to find them hanging by their shirts on the ceiling. I used my shotgun and shot them down.

"ok come lets go"i said

"i make a reservation at applebees " ino said

"i guess I'll get cleaned up"kiba said

I teleported us back to the resort. The girls went to finish getting ready. Kiba went to take a shower. When he was done he came with his hair soaking wet. He had on pants but no shirt. I helped him dry his hair and comb his hair to tame it. He put a shirt on and we left. I drove to Applebee's with my flying in the wind. We walked in Applebee's.

"hi, yamanaka party of ten"

"yes follow me please "

We sat down with the couples sitting together. We ordered and ate our food. After we ordered five triple chocolate meltdown. The couples ate the dessert. We ate them like couples do.... We fed each other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry but i want to make it more dramatic. Next one is shikaino

Vote

Comment

Share

Byeeeeeeeee