Chapter 9

(Sorry for low quality pic up there)

Kang-Dae dragged you back inside while scolding you lightly for trying to leave. After the incident Kang-Dae had kept an eye on you until the party.

~

Reluctantly, you slipped on the black dress Kang-Dae provided you to wear for the party. (As shown in the photo below)

Smoothing down the dress you applied some makeup and did your hair

Smoothing down the dress you applied some makeup and did your hair. Inhaling deeply you exited your room and headed downstairs, where Kang-Dae and the others were waiting.

"Ah, and here is my dongsaeng, ____."
Kang-Dae looked up from his conversation, introducing you to a woman and man.

"Hello." You bowed curtly as you joined the three in conversation.

"This is Siwon, the friend I was telling you about." Kang-Dae gestured towards the man. Siwon smiled at you letting you examine his facial features more closely. He was rather good-looking you had to admit, but he was a bit older than you expected.

"Choi Siwon and you are much more beautiful than I had imagined." Siwon chuckled as you thanked him shyly. Afterwards, Kang-Dae introduced you to his girlfriend Eunji, who didn't seem that much older than you. The four of you made your way to the car, heading off to the party while having small talk to get to know each other.

"Hey, Kang-Dae! Long time no see!" A man greeted you and the others at the door of the mansion. Kang-Dae shook hands with the man while everyone else did the same.

"Ah, so you must be the famous, ____." The man smiled as he glanced at Kang-Dae, chuckling. You nodded and proceeded inside, trailing behind Siwon.

"Let's get a drink, I'm a bit parched." Siwon lead you to the bar located in the corner of the large hall. He ordered his drink and handed you a small shot glass.

"Am I allowed to drink this?" You peeked inside the small glass, inspecting the contents.

"Don't worry, I just got you Coke in a shot glass. Don't want anyone making a fuss about underage drinking now." He winked at you as you smiled in gratitude, sipping the carbonated drink.

"If you're okay, let's go mingle, hm?" He held out his arm for you to take with which you did.

Just imagine Namjoon watching.

You warned yourself, before excusing yourself to the restroom. As you recollected yourself you tiptoed out of the restroom, escaping to an isolated room.

"Stupid jerk." You mumbled as you sat on the couch in the empty room thinking about Kang-Dae.

"I miss you." You whined out as you thought of Namjoon. Instead of sulking you decided to explore the empty room since you had time to waste. Admiring the art that decorated the white walls you found a door that led to a secret garden in the back.

As the rusty gate creaked open you peered at the small pond that rippled from the duck landing in it. Not much else was significantly different from a normal garden. You strolled along the stone pathway gazing at the stars until your peace was broken by the sound of gunshots.

"Where is that bitch?! I'll send her to hell with her lunatic brother!"A familiar voice rung from a window on the second floor of the mansion. Catching your attention you looked up at what seemed to be the commotion.

"Eunji, just listen to me." Your ears perked at the sound of Siwon's voice. "She has nothing to do with this, just leave it be."

"Nothing to do with this? Don't make me laugh. That little fuck has EVERYTHING to do with this!" Eunji screamed louder.

"You don't think she went through the same thing?!" Siwon roared.

"Tch, move. You're wasting my god damn time." Eunji replies coldly.

While listening to the conversation you made your way back inside the mansion to see everyone in a frenzied panic. Glass was shattered, fabric was strewn about, and many people were leaving the building as quickly as possible. Your head spun as you searched for the staircase to get to Siwon and Eunji. Right when you found it, a forceful arm grabbed you stopping you from moving any further.

"I don't know who the hell that guy was, but after I teach him a lesson about my girl. You're dead." Namjoon's low voice sent chills down your spine as you heard the venom in his tone.

"For now, you need a punishment for being a bad girl." A twisted smile crept onto his face as he pulled you into an empty room. Feverishly, he attacked your neck, sure to leave marks as he made his way to your lips.

"Namjoon, not now." You hit his chest while pushing him.

"Oh, don't act like that. I know you're just pulling that 'I need to find out about my brother' bullshit. Cut the crap ____, you're just glad he's gone, admit it." Namjoon remarked a tad irritated.

"Let's just get out of here, it's not safe." You took his hand leading him out of the room.

"____ ____. This was our first time meeting let's make it the last." Eunji pressed the gun to your head as she smiled sadistically.

"It'd be a waste to kill her though, wouldn't it?" Namjoon hummed as he walked towards Eunji.

"1. Daughter of the drug lords who run this hell hole. You'd be at a disadvantage for killing their children.
2. You'd lose your one way to get the power you oh, so yearn for.
3. What would you use as leverage after she's dead?" Namjoon listed reasons while putting up fingers to keep track.

"Just seems to me that you're blood thirsty enough to not think of the consequences that follow your actions. Which is not a smart strategy might I say." Namjoon teased as he tapped his temple.

"Hul. Do you want to die too?!" She screeched pointing the gun at him.

"Hm, well it'd also be a disadvantage to kill me. I can help you after all." Namjoon replied calmly as he tugged at his tie.

"And what can you do for me?" She questioned suspiciously cocking the gun at him.

"Well, all I can do for you is tell you that I rigged the place with bombs." He looked down at his watch and tapped it a bit.

"We have exactly 2 minutes and 17 seconds to get out. Your choice."

~. Edited .~