Chapter 10

"You crazy bastard." Eunji muttered as she lowered the gun heading for the door.

"Sorry noona, but you're coming with us." Jungkook smiles mischievously as he stood in the doorway his arms spread wide.

"Move." She spat irritably. Jungkook simply shook his head as he swiftly disarmed her and threw her over his shoulders, as expected of the golden maknae.

"YAH!" She flailed her arms and legs in a panic as she tried to wriggle free.

"Aigoo, this noona." Jungkook trotted towards the car outside as you followed close behind to avoid Namjoon.

"Classic Namjoon." Yoongi snorted when he saw the hickey on your neck after you brushed your hair out of the way. You blushed profusely while placing your hair back where it was to hide it.

"I think a few people will have to ride with Namjoon. We don't have enough room here because of a certain someone." Jin announced sternly as he glared at Chanyeol who stood next to the car stiffly.

"How did none of you kill each other yet?" You asked bewildered as to why they hadn't gotten into a fist fight or something of the sort.

"It's a pain in the ass to explain so I'll tell you later." Namjoon growled as he took you to his car. Before Namjoon could start the car Chanyeol climbed inside the backseat. Namjoon sighed as he turned the key driving in silence the entire time.

The cars rolled into the large driveway one by one as you felt the atmosphere become even more tense. Namjoon walked into the house without a word after he lousily parked his car. The others followed Namjoon while restraining Eunji from escaping.

"You must've fucked up big time for him to be that pissed." Chanyeol smirked at the distressed look on your face.

"Whatever. Let's just talk about us for now." You switched the subject as you sat on the steps. "You have a shit ton of explaining to do."

After roughly 2 hours of his supposed "brief" explanation he was finally done. You inhaled and exhaled slowly as you turned to him smiling.

"Chanyeol." You grinned.

"Yes?" He looked at you weirdly.

Before Chanyeol could think of anything else, all he felt was pain because you had just socked him straight in the face.

"YOU'RE A FUCKING ASSHOLE!" You shrieked at him as you straddled him continuing to beat his face. He grabbed your fists moaning at the bruises and cuts you caused in such a little amount of time.

"Shit, ____. Since when did you know how to fight?" Chanyeol groaned as he pushed you off of him sitting up and massaging his face a bit.

"Fuck you, I hope those cuts leave scars." You hissed as you sauntered into the house.

You deserve it, asshole.

You thought to yourself about how he had joined EXO for the money and how he was assigned to get the drug your parents had developed. He became friends with you for the sole purpose of completing his mission. You felt number than usual when things like this had happened. Shaking off the feeling you trudged upstairs to your room.

After taking a warm shower you collapsed in bed passing out. The next morning you moved around to get a bit more comfortable before falling back asleep. You woke up to the crack of thunder and decided to take a bath to pass time.

The others had left to gather supplies for a mission so you enjoyed the time alone in the house. After grabbing a small snack you dipped your body into the warm tub of water filled to the brim with bubbles.

You hummed happily as you played with the bubbles blowing them about. The sound of voices and footsteps alerted you that the group had come home.

"____." You heard Namjoon's flat tone echo in your room.

"I'm taking a bath don't come in here." You shouted to him.

"Sorry to disturb you, princess but this is my house." He gritted his teeth as he entered the bathroom throwing some things in the closet.
You could see his jaw clench at the mere sight of you, making you panic a bit, maybe a lot.

"I think I'm gonna get out now, so can you leave?" You asked quietly fiddling with the bubbles to distract yourself.

"Oh, I'll leave after I give you your punishment." He remarked with a devilish smirk plastered on his face.

⚠️🚨🚨*WEEWOO WEEWOO!!! STAY ALERT!!! ATTENTION READERS!!! GRAPHIC CONTENT UP AHEAD PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THERE WILL BE MATURE CONTENT THAT YOUNGER READERS MAY NOT BE COMFORTABLE WITH SO BY ALL MEANS PLEASE SKIP THE FOLLOWING!!!*🚨🚨⚠️

Lol nah man imma leave the chapter like dis bc I'm an evil author-nim~~
Jk but this was a request so would my precious readers like ~*^smut^*~ to be in this story bc idk how to really write them?¿? Also idk if it would be appropriate for the younger readers... But anyways pls comment what you think and I'll make note of all your thoughts so please tell me~~
Sorry for the long author note but thanks for all the support and encouragement, I really like reading your guy's comments and feedback~~

~. Edited .~