Chapter 14

~3 months later~

"Ms. ____? Ms. ____!" You snapped out of your daze looking up at your therapist as he simply shook his head lowering his glasses on his nose.

"Where has your mind been off to now?" Dr. Yoon raised an eyebrow as he awaited your bullshit answer yet again.

"Nothing, just hard to concentrate." You answered quietly fiddling with your hoodie strings adjusting them to the same length.

"It's been three months ____. Three months. And you still haven't made the slightest progression." He sighed clearly frustrated.
"First, we tried meditation, then we tried aroma therapy, and now even when we tried just simple one on one talking you won't budge."

You stayed silent as you tried your best to not think of Namjoon but the image of his smiling face clouded your vision none the less.

"____." Dr. Yoon comforted gently. "You can't bring back the dead, what's done is done."

Tears welled up in your eyes and for the first time in months you felt something other than being numb and tired. You hadn't cried for weeks because there were no tears to come out and even if you wanted to be sad it didn't happen. It was as if your emotions were turned off and you couldn't be happy, sad, or mad. You just had a never ending poker face that reflected anything but your true emotions.

"Chanyeol informed me that your condition is worsening so I have to put you on medication from now on." Dr. Yoon concluded the session with prescription medication for deppresion, anxiety, and insomnia.

"I'll see you Wednesday at 3, alright?" He smiled softly as you turned to leave. You nodded your head and grabbed your bag on the way out as you pulled out an umbrella for it had started to rain.

Bzzt

"Yeoboseyo. Yeah I'm on the way home." You spoke into the phone tiredly and ended the call with Chanyeol. After the incident with the warehouse burning down the whereabouts about all the members were unknown as some bodies were found while others completely disappeared. Chanyeol knew it wasn't going to end well having you stay in Verndale so he decided to move you to Seoul where it was safer and also somewhere you could have a fresh start. The whereabouts about your parents were also unknown as they had disappeared when you were staying with BTS.

Trudging up the wet wooden steps you pulled out the key to the large house that Chanyeol had bought for you and him. Setting the wet umbrella out to dry you hung your coat on the rack and kicked off your shoes as you headed for the kitchen.

"Dinner will be ready soon so take a seat." Chanyeol automatically called out as he heard the sound of you coming in. Wiping his hands on his apron he set out two plates and two wine glasses as he placed all the utensils down on the table.

"What's the point." You asked staring at the flickering candle that filled the room with a cherry blossom scented aroma. "It's all going to end at some point so why even start again."

"The point is to find the point in starting again." Chanyeol answered as he proportioned the amounts of vegetables to meat to rice.

"I hate you and your dumbass philosophy." You huffed out indignantly.

"Well not like I didn't know already." Chanyeol chuckled when he saw you glare at him. Pouring some red wine into the glasses Chanyeol started eating his food as you picked at yours.