1. Succubus

1. Succubus

***WARNING EXTREME SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD. DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE NOT 18+ OR DO NOT LIKE SUCH CONTENT***

Enjoy!

A trail of cool sweat skimmed down her back and slipped over her hip where their bodies fused, but she paid it no mind.

Her body was on fire and his hands that gripped her hips held her to reality. Syra moaned as he thrust up again, deep into her warm wetness. The man below her let out a raspy hiss of air and his hold tightened that much more.

Still they didn't stop, she impaled herself again and again on his long côck and they both nearly went over the edge, but it was too soon.

Suddenly her world tilted and she found herself flat on her back. Syra felt empty without his delicious côck filling her tight cúnt, but she took the moment to get in some air and prepare to keep going.

Her body glistened with sweat and her hair was a dark mass of knots that splayed out behind her head, on the pillow. When her eyes flicked to the man she was fücking, she took notice in his own sweat that gleamed on his skin and the côck that glimmered with their combined juices standing upright, hard and stiff; straining to get back inside her.

Syra wriggled, wanting to be filled.

"Ah, ah.." He tutted. She whimpered and reached for him.

"Not yet," He rasped, but grasped her wrists and leaned over her.

He pinned her arms back against the headboard, squeezing them in a way that told her to keep them there: stay put.

Syra arched up though, dying to feel release and relishing in the contact her soft body made with his hard one. He growled and quickly took the lace tied around the bars of the headboard and bound her wrists to them.

The feeling of submission both frightened her and excited her. She squirmed once more against him. His hands flashed out and slammed her hips down to the mattress, forcing her back flat against it.

"Behave, lovely. I wouldn't want to punish you."

As he spoke he reached under her and squeezed her little ass causing her to yelp. Syra remained still then.

"Good." He leaned over her again and brushed his lips to hers. Then pressed them harder, causing her to gasp. He took that opportunity to meld his tongue to hers and she moaned.

He paused as he felt her try to wiggle closer again and when she stilled, he grinned. He brought a slow finger up her thigh and she whimpered. He kissed her lips again and moved his to her neck and then her collarbone.

Gasp!

Syra couldn't hold it in and as he pulled back, she knew she'd get punished, just a little.

His hot mouth moved to her breast and sucked a nipple in. She moaned loudly and he bit her bud- quite roughly. Her cry of pain echoed and he laved his tongue over the sore bud.

His mouth moved to her other nipple and she contained her cries, not wanting another sore nipple. When he finished his torture to her he moved down, teasing her flesh with tongue and suddenly gripped her soft thighs.

She gasped and felt him pause -- mouth just above her throbbing cúnt. He moved slower now; tongue lazily dragging down and around her clit. She wriggled and his fingers dug into her thighs, pushing them further open, exposing her more.

Suddenly blackness coated her vision and she yelped in deep pleasure as his tongue plunged into her soaking slit.

He ate her with a fierocity that she hadn't had in a long time. He moaned and growled as she screamed and thrust into his face. His tongue dug into her and his nose nudged her clit as he pleasured her over and over again.