↝ foreword

foreword:yes, this is a fillie fanfiction

foreword:
yes, this is a fillie fanfiction. if you do not like fillie, please stop reading. there is going to be kissing, but that's as far as it gets. if there is any hate, you will be muted and blocked from my profile (which sucks because i think i'm a pretty good writer for mileven and such so you'll be missing out on other stories.)
there will also be swearing, but i'll keep it to a minimum.

there are mentions of suicide, depression, domestic abuse, fake deaths, car crashes, hospitals, gory details, drugs, and a lot of plot twists.
the above mentioned may trigger some readers, so proceed at your own caution.

lowercase is intended for this chapter. everything else will be capitalised.

started: 1/5/17
ended: 6/18/17

complete synopsis:
Finn always found it intriguing; how much Millie loved mysteries. She could talk for hours about a mystery she had heard about. Finn always knew exactly how much she enjoyed mysteries. It was all she could ever talk about. Millie loved them so much that it seemed she became one.

When aspiring actress Millie Bobby Brown disappeared from her hometown of Lavender Ridge, no one expected it. Nothing ever happened in Lavender Ridge. The town mourned its loss, searching for a soul that couldn't be found.
One year later, when everyone seems to be moving on, mysterious text messages are sent to Millie's friends, dragging them back into the past. Now, it's up to them to find Millie. They don't know if she ran away or if she was kidnapped. They don't even know if she's still alive.
All they have are a series of complicatedly confusing text messages and clues to lead them to the beautifully mysterious enigma that is Millie Bobby Brown.
Except that nothing wraps up quite so perfectly.

main cast:
millie bobby brown
millie is a charismatic and dramatic 15 year old. she loves to act, sing, and model, especially with her best friend, sadie sink. she's really good at keeping secrets. millie also loves mysteries. her favourite book is paper towns by john green.

 her favourite book is paper towns by john green

finn wolfhard
finn is a quiet 16 year old. finn and gaten are both on the older spectrum of their grade: sophomores. he immerses himself into acting and playing his guitar. he wants to start a band and travel around the country. all he's ever wanted is to get out of his quiet little hometown. he didn't count on having to run around chasing after millie. he also didn't count on falling in love.