Chapter 2

|Bryelle POV|
I looked in the mirror while Jasmine put curls in my hair. She was doing my hair,and her other friend,Kalia who also danced was starting on my makeup.
(Jasmine⬇️❣️)

(Kalia💋⬇️)

"Girl relax yo damn muscles you know I'm short you all tense and shit

"Girl relax yo damn muscles you know I'm short you all tense and shit." Jasmine told me.

"Well I am nervous. Can you all give me any pointers?" My leg bounced as I started to admire myself in the mirror.

"Well for one" Kalia started. "You're 18 so you can use your I.D and we don't have to get you a fake one. But I would just say think of it as you're dancing in your room by yourself. And don't think about the bitch that danced before you or the bitch that danced after you,think about the money. And I'm sure you'll do fine." Kalia put my highlight on and I was all set for makeup.

"Yeah,and this a temporary gig. You get in,get your money,and get out. As for all of us,we just stacking up so we can succeed in school,and start our businesses. This is a hustle. Nothing more nothing less." Jasmine said.

*************************************

I waited for my turn in line by the stairs as I watched the girls audition. Some were pretty good and looked like they could bring in a lot of money. Others were just.....yeah. I'm just gonna take Jasmine & Kalia's advice when I go out there.

I was dressed in a matching colorful bikini top and thong. With matching stripper heels and colorful fringy things  hanging off of them for more detail. My long weave was crimped down my back and my makeup was flawless. I was getting stank looks from a few females but some dancers who were just there to watch nodded their head in approval when they seen me.

Before I knew it,my cue was given and I  strutted up to the top stair and waited until the music started. Meek Mill "Dreams & Nightmares" started playing and I grinded and rolled my body to the slow piano as I let Bryelle go and Mocha take her place.

Like a nigga sneezed,nigga please before them triggers squeeze.

I'm getting cream,never let them hoes get in between