Chapter 5-2 Days Later

Tyson[2 DAYS LATER]

My body slowly woke up. I opened my eyes but quickly shut them as pain shot through my head. I took a few deep breaths and tried again.

"Ma he's awake now."

"Thank you Jesus!" I heard my mom's worried voice and felt her small warm hand around mine.

"Tyson you should have went to boarding school like I told you. Now you laying a hospital bed cause you wanna be a damn th-"

"Aunt May stop. You know we're not gonna let shit happen to him out there." My cousin Caine said.

"Well explain to me what the fuck is happening right now!!! My son has been in a comma for two days because of your shit. He's was a good boy but you thugs just had to drag him in it!" My mom yelled as tears soaked her face.

"I'm sorry ma." Caine held her as she shook violently and tried his best to encourage her.

"I'm about to go call your sister and tell her that you're okay. I'll be over your place when you get discharged. I love you." She came over and gave me a kiss on my cheek and left the room.

"Alright now tell me what happened." Caine sat down in the chair.

This nigga. Not a "Are You Okay", "Can you please tell me what happened", or "I'm sorry for dragging you in my drama" but a demand for me to recall what happened.

"Your bullshit is what happened. I went to a party and I got caught up with some jawn. After I left out,I went back to the dance floor and some niggas came in my space asking me where I'm from. One of em said I was Caine's cousin. Then shots rang out and I got hit. Ion remember shit after that."

Caine was the one of the biggest drug dealers in the city. He came up real fast after my Uncle left him everything due to him being locked up right now. It's a rival between the East & West Side so he got a lot of heat on his shoulders.
My head hurt even trying to recall what the fuck happened at that party. I shouldn't have even been there but why I gotta watch my fucking back every second because my cousin wanna be a damn trap king? The shit ain't fair.

"You aight? They told me yo condition was stable and you can be discharged. I'm tryna hit up the club tonight and see some ass. That is if you ain't in pain." We laughed.

"Nigga I ain't going no where witchu." I teased.

"Boy I'm finna go get yo discharge papers. I promise you I sent some niggas on the job already looking for who tf shot you. They gon shoot that motherfucking house up. Just watch." We dapped up and he left the room.

The turn up finna be real tonight.

Bryelle

I rolled on my tights and loaded my bag with my outfits for work. My aunt and cousin haven't let me go anywhere since the shooting here. But when money calls I gotta go. I locked up my room door and headed downstairs.

"B where the hell you going?" Trey demanded. I ignored him and hopped in my car and headed to work.

---

Migos blasted throughout Ace of Diamonds as I made my way upstairs to the main pole. Today was Tuesday which means that I don't work with neither Jasmine or Kalia. I was kinda nervous and needed something to take the edge off. But I knew I didn't need anything else. I downed 5 shots like it was water a couple minutes ago.