Chapter 1

|Bryelle POV|
I walked down the short blocks from school back to my Aunt's house. I knew she would have a fit if I didn't leave right when school ended so I could be at work on time. I'm 18 and a senior at St.Claire College Prep. I go to work and school and I can honestly say that it's very hard to juggle.

My mom died when I was just 10 and I been living with my aunt every since. According to the rest of my family,my dad never made an attempt to be in my life. So yes,I struggle to do good in school and work because I wanna give myself what my mother never gave me. And I want to be better than my dad.

I made my way into my Aunt's two story house,and rapidly changed into my Pizza Nova uniform. White long sleeve button down,black pants,and black shoes. The "uniform" wasn't that bad and on top of that these pants made a bitch look stupid thickkkk. I loaded my purse,grabbed my phone and keys,and headed to work.

I clocked in,and put on my name tag when the hungry calls started coming in. "Hello......yes that's fine....okay and is this for pickup or delivery....it'll be ready in about an hour.....alright bye." I prepared to do the same thing as the other phone rung.

**********************************
"Girl you look tired as hell. You need to stop doing overtime and just listen to what I told you."

I was riding home with my best friend Jasmine. She had graduated a year earlier than me,and we became friends through my internship. Jasmine was a freshman in college and she pays for her fees,and supplies by exotic dancing. I won't lie,she's doing very well for herself and moved out 2 years ago due to all the money she was getting. She tries to convince me to dance with her so I could have more money in my pocket but I'm just scared.

I mean I do have a nice body. My shape is like Miracle Watts's expect I don't have any tattoos and I'm a tad bit darker.

"Girl you already know how I feel about that." I shook my head.

"Well I just be feeling bad you know? You work so fuckin' hard and you've had it hard for as long as I know. You got the body and the face. We got auditions tomorrow. Just think about it okay?" I nodded and gave her a hug when I reached my Aunt's house.

"I'll text you when I get in." I nodded and went in the house. I headed to my room and stripped out of my clothes as I found some pajamas to put on. Choosing a big t shirt and some boy shorts,I got in and cleared and my mind. But most of all thinking about my next step.

I was about to graduate and I needed money for school also,and a car because I can't expect Jasmine to be available every time I need a ride. I stayed in for about 10 minutes washing myself and then I got out,and pulled on my pajamas.

{11:46pm}: I'll be ready at 9 when auditions start. Gn😘

I placed my phone on the charger and thought hard about what I was getting myself into. I got comfortable and fell into a deep sleep.

************************************

•What y'all think about the first chapter?

•Give me feedback➡️➡️

•More to come🤘🏽