Chapter 8

|A Little Time Goes By....|

Bryelle

I woke up slowly from out of a deep slumber and attempted to get up slowly but the pain in  my lower back & inner thighs reminded me of what happened last night. I smirked and limped to the bathroom. I did my whole morning routine,and changed into some comfortable clothes which was a loose T-shirt and some short shorts. I chose to retreat back to my bed because I didn't have the energy nor the strength to do anything.

After about 45 minutes of catching up on Season 6 of LHHATL, I turned down the TV to hear somebody trying to open my front door downstairs. I got kind of frightened because I moved out of town a couple months ago into a gated community in Arizona. I'm so blessed to have stacked so much money to live like how I want to.

"Hey baby." A deep husky voice snapped me out of my thoughts and made my pulse increase. I felt tatted arms snake around my waist and I calmed down and felt my cheeks get hot. I turned around on my tippy toes and we engaged in a passionate kiss.

"Where did you go King? Im hungry and I was gonna cook but my legs hurt." I pouted. He smiled which made his caramel dimples appear and my core throb.

"Don't even worry about it I got you some Waffle House downstairs." He kissed my cheek and took me by the hand downstairs.

"Why couldn't we go back upstairs I was catching up on Love and Hip Hop?" I pouted.

"Girl it ain't no eating in my bed or in my-" I popped him in his head.

"Sorry baby,I meant no eating in our bed in our beautiful house." I chuckled. We sat down and talked over breakfast.

Life has been going so well for me lately since I've left all of my past behind me so that I can move on. It's so many blessings that I've received and that I'm expecting to receive☺️. However, I know it's just the calm before the storm and the quiet before the quake....