Chapter 12

Bryelle POV

|9:20 am ,2 days later|

       I got out of the bed and did my morning routine. After getting out the shower, I walked into my closet to find something to wear.

I chose [outfit in MM minus the purse] white button up with ripped black jeans, a Gucci belt, and LV tennis shoes. I added a gold necklace and brushed my 28" mink Brazilian bundles. No makeup today😍.

"Baby you ready?" King was downstairs waiting on me.

"Yeah!" I yelled back. I loaded my red Celine purse, and walked downstairs.

To be 6 months preggers, my belly sure is small. He or she is gonna be tiny but I can't wait to meet them😩😍.

"You look nice." King complimented me.

"You don't look bad yourself, papa."
He wore a black Burberry shirt, Ferragamo belt with black ripped jeans, and black and white Mason Margiela's.

We hopped in the car and drove to Waffle House to get our takeout so we wouldn't miss my appointment.

*****

King opened my door for me & helped me out of the car. After I sat down and got situated he signed us in.

"Mrs Roberts!" I was finally called after a half hour of waiting.

I slapped King on the chest with my pamphlet. His ass wanted to be extra and sign his last name. He chuckled and helped me up.

"Down the hall to the right, please." We entered the room.

"How are you guys doing? I'm Doctor Dubois." I shook his hand.

"I'm excited to take care of you all because I heard that your last doctor was tryna hit on your man hunny." I laughed. Mr Dubois was young to be a doctor which I took pride in. He looked a lil fruity too😂😂.

"Lift up your sleeve so I can take your blood pressure, please.....now where is my damn stethoscope." He whispered. I giggled and lifted up my sleeve.

"Alright now lay back so we can see what's going on with the baby." I undid my blouse and laid back as he squeezed the cold jel on my belly.

Tears came to my eyes as I began to hear my baby's heartbeat as he moved the probe around.

"Everything looks fine, the baby is growing steadily which is good. Now it looks here as if you're having...." He studied the screen to confirm his answer.

"From the looks of it, your having a girl! It's no sign of a penis in the genital area." King looked surprised but, beamed with joy.

"Ion know why you smiling. Cause it looks like your funny looking ass gotta cook and clean for me a whole week!!" I laughed. He smacked his lips.

"Yall made a bet?" The doctor asked. "Sadly." King replied.

"Good luck man." Dr Dubois chuckled.

"Alright I'll print these pictures out for you. You have a healthy pregnancy just keep taking your vitamins, eat as healthy as you can, and you should be fine." Dr assured me as he wiped my belly clean. "And as for you,dad" He looked over at King. "Keep her as happy as possible and please don't make her some nasty food. Cause your ass look like you can't cook."

I was crying laughing at this point.

" I'm on the job." King laughed. Dr Dubois nodded and sashayed out the room.

I fixed my clothes, and we headed out.

"Shopping time!!! Omg I gotta get colors for her nursery, shoes, bibs....OMG. I seen that Gucci had some adorable stuff for her and-

"B calm down for you send yourself into early labor." He laughed.

I nodded and took a few deep breaths but got emotional all over again.

"Baby you ok?" King quickly looked over at me.

"Yeah I'm okay. I'm just so happy it's a girl because I just wanna be the best mother I can be. I never really experienced "mom's love" or "granny's love". My own aunt treated me like a charity case. So this motivates me to make sure she grows up the right way, and know that her parents love her. Because that's something I never had." I wiped my tears and fixed myself in the mirror. King rubbed my back for support, but kept his eyes on the road.

"And you know Ima be here to make sure she grow up the right way too. And Ima be here to help you all the time because I love you. That's why I work so hard now because when she gets here, I wanna spend every moment I can with y'all. I wouldn't wanna miss out on her growing up for the world."

I held his free hand as we headed to the mall. I love my little family. God is so good.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*