Chapter 3

Excuse Mistakes!

Bryelle
It was Monday and I was back in school. I was trying so hard to focus throughout my classes but my mind kept going back to my first night dancing. I was praying that the way I made money didn't conflict with my education. I would hate for people to find out my secret and then everyone will know. I'm glad that it's my last year tho.

"Ms.Meyers did you hear what I just said?" Mr.Armstrong snapped me out of my trance.

"I'm sorry Mr.A what did you say?"

"I said that we're about to work on the chrome books and you're the only one that hasn't gotten one yet. I would hate to give you a detention because you can't pay attention in class."

"I'm sorry it won't happen again." I said as I got up and went to the computer cart.

*************************************

I was sitting on the couch watching TV when my aunt rushed in. I had just finished my homework and I wanted to chill so I hope she don't start tripping.

"Bryelle why are you here? I know you better get your ass down to that damn job now." She warned.

"Auntie I told you they changed my shift. And why are you running around the house like you got ants in your pants?"

"Damn I forgot about that.But girl I got a date. I seen this fine man at the post office and he kept looking at me. So we went out for lunch,and he's really nice. But don't tell those boys you know they'll have a damn fit." She shook her head.

"That's good ma I'm so happy for you. And those knuckle heads need to find some business." We laughed.

"Actually they're throwing a party tonight which is good cause I'll be gone." She smirked. I laughed and shook my head.

"What? They don't need to worry about where the hell I'm at all the damn time."

"Okay that's fine. You need help finding something to wear?" I asked.

"Girl I thought you'd never ask." We went in her room and raided her closet.

            ************************
"Bitch make sure you come. You know my brothers' parties be live." I told Kalia over the phone while I was looking through my closet for something to wear for tonight. All of my cousins were getting downstairs set up and their rooms clean just in case...yeah.

"You know I'm game. What style should I go for? Ion wanna be over dressed." She asked through the phone.

"I would recommend some comfortable shit. You can go for some designer jeans,a maxi dress,or nice top and a skirt. I hope bitches don't stroll in here with heels on. This is a house party." We laughed.

"What about this?" She showed me a nude sleeveless body suit,tan jeans,with a red Ferragamo belt,and red Mason Margiela shoes.

"That's nice. And wear your hair straight,and simple makeup." I advised.

"Alright coo. Ima get ready and see you there." We said our goodbyes and hung up.

I stripped out of my clothes and got in the shower,and washed with my Bath & Body Works set. I got out and stated on my simple makeup. A little foundation,some mascara,eyeliner,and lipgloss. I had gotten my hair/nails done with the money I made so I didn't have to worry about that.

I chose a pale pink long sleeve shirt,white washed skinny jeans,and my pink and white custom made 12s. I added earrings,and did a little dance as my mink Brazilian flowed down my back. I sprayed some perfume on,and begun cleaning my room.......

11:47 pm

The party was lit as fuck! The scent of weed,liquor,and sweat roomed throughout our home. The loud music banged as everybody danced and vibed to the music.

I made my way thru the foggy house and let Kalia and Jasmine in. We squealed and gave each other hugs.

"Come on y'all,let's go to the back." We headed out towards the patio and found a place to sit down.

"Girl its hot as fuck in there ion know how all these hoes doing it." Jasmine fanned herself and we laughed.

"Bitch you know they all staying in there to get them some dick. My cousins cleaned up they rooms and everything I already know they got hoes all up and through there." I shook my head.

"Bitches nasty as fuck for that. But anyways girl where yo auntie?" Kalia asked.

"She had a date. Her ass packed an overnight bag." We all died laughing.

"Lets go back inside I want a drink." I shook my head at Jasmine. Tpain "Up Down" came on and every female in this bitch cut up including me and my girls. Jasmine and Kalia was yiking on some boys as I held they're hands.

I felt hands snake around my waist and I turned around ready to punch somebody son.

"Can I get a dance?" This boy was undeniably fine as hell.His grey eyes stared into my damn soul as he stood in True Religion from head to toe. He nervously ran his hand over his waves. Jesus take the wheel.

"Can I get a name first?" I asked over the loud music.I was praying one of my 6 cousins didn't see me talking to him cause they would shoot some shit up.

He chuckled. "Tyson." Some trap song came on,and I moved my hips and popped my ass to the music as he held on tight to my waist. The song ended and I went to the bathroom to freshen up and fix my hair. When I was finally ready,I opened the bathroom door to be faced my Tyson.

What y'all think gon happen?
Find out in the next chapter‼️
Don't forget to comment and vote⬇️