Chapter 10

Bryelle POV

"Omg let me see the ring!" My employees bum rushed me.

I felt like my head was about to explode and the whole room was spinning. Chills ran down my back and my stomach started to ball up.

Why in the hell was Tyson here? We agreed that after our last dealings, that we wouldn't talk to each other again.

Everything just felt like it was too much for me. Before I knew it, everything faded...

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I woke up with my head throbbing like a bitch. I felt excruciating pain all over my body. I finally got the strength to open my tires and eyes and I seen King. And he didn't look too happy....

"Who is Tyson." He said that a little too calm for my liking, however, I knew he was livid.

"Uh.." I couldn't find any words.

"Bryelle Ima ask you one more time who is Tyson." This time he looked up at me.

"My ex..."

"And your potential baby father?" He was clenching his jaw.

"Babe....."

"I don't want to hear that Babe shit okay? What you're gonna do is tell me what happened and why." King stated sternly.

"Well, I met Tyson when I was 18 years old. At the time, I was staying with my aunt and I thought she really cared about me. But it took me a while to understand that she was treating me like her charity case. I encountered Tyson at a party that my cousins threw and I didn't know that he was opposition to them. Basically, he got shot that night and I never really seen him again. I started working at this strip club because I wasn't making enough money that would help me with college and the businesses that I wanted to start. I seen him again one night in the club, and he got into another brawl with my cousin because he caught me dancing. He went home, told my auntie and she kicked me out like it wasn't shit. So I stared living with Tyson. I ended up giving him my virginity and after that, I guess he just grew apart from me. So after I stacked enough money, I started investing in my businesses and I moved out. I ended up seeing him again RECENTLY and.....