1

It was bound to happen sooner or later. I should have been more prepared. I wish things weren't the way they are but they have to be like this. I packed my backpack and got dressed for the first day of senior year http://www.polyvore.com/that_senior_rebel/set?id=110305538 and headed down stairs to see Trevor eating pancakes that Karen made. "G'mornin." I smiled. "Good morning." Karen smiled and handed me a plate of pancakes. "Oooh yum. Thanks Karen " I smiled. I dumped syrup on them and just as I was about to tear into them there was a knock on the door. I got up and saw Jc standing with his hands in his pockets peering through the door. "Hey babe." he said pecking me on the lips. "Mmm what smells so good?" he asked pulling me to the kitchen. "Pancakes." Karen says handing him a plate. I was about to sit down again when I saw Kian and Sam walking up from Kian's car. "Don't touch my pancakes." I warned the boys and pulled the door open for Sam and Kian. "Hey girly." Sam smiled hugging me before following the aroma of pancake that Karen set out for him and Kian. "Hey AJ." Kian said throwing me over his shoulder and following Sam. Finally I sat down and started to eat my pancakes when I realized all but one were gone. I looked up at Jc who's cheeks were full but there was barely a dent in his pancake stack. I glared at him and ate my one measles pancake. I noticed Karen finished cooking bacon so I stole half of that and ate it before the boys even knew it was there. "Ok I'm off to work. Be at school on time. Be home for dinner. Make good choices and all that junk." she said waving goodbye. I finished off all but 9 pieces of bacon which I gave to Sam, Kian, and Trevor. "I don't get bacon?" Jc pouted. "I didn't get pancakes." I mocked sticking my tongue at him. I heard Kian chuckle. "Ready?" I asked. They all answered with a yes or something like that and put there dishes in the sink. We grabbed out backpacks and headed out the door. I was almost happy to be starting school. Maybe it'd be a chance to make friends. Not that I wasn't happy with the four or five I had and my boyfriend but I wanted some girl friends. I had Accacia but she moved to California so I wouldn't see her unless she visited her dad who still lived here. "So what are you guys schedules?" I asked as Me, Jc, and Trev hopped in the back. "Homeroom Mr.Carter,then Mrs.Arthur, Mr.Styes, Mr.Michael." Sam said. "I have Mr. Saunders for homeroom and Arthur and Michael." Kian and I said. "I have all the classes you got babe." Jc said kissing my cheek. "I have stupid freshman classes." Trevor said making us laugh. "Freshman year sucks unless you have upperclassman as friends." I chuckled. "Well what do I do next year when you're all gone to college or wherever?" He asked. "Boss the freshman around." Kian laughed. The rest of the drive we just talked about how nice or evil people said our teachers were. Im actually looking forward to school for once.