9

{ Kian's POV }

I want to fucking kill Jc. Why is he such a douche bag to her? She deserves so much more. She moaned in her sleep and rolled over in my arms. I looked at her beautiful face. Her rosy cheeks, her pink lips, and her cute little nose. It's crazy on how all this bad stuff keeps happening to her but she remains so sweet and happy. She nuzzled her head in the crook of my neck. Her nose was cold as it pressed against my neck. Her warm breath sent chills down my spine. In her restless sleep she mumbled something. I only caught a few words. "Kian....faster....." I cocked an eyebrow and smiled. Was she dreaming about what I think she was. She moaned again and clutched my shirt tightly. She pulled herself closer and now she was laying on me. She shifted and pressed against my dick. I grunted and rolled my head back in pleasure. This girl drives me crazy. She moaned my name again. I bit my lip. She clutched my shirt tightly and then her grip loosened. Her eyes fluttered opened. She looked at me startled and then she settled. "Sorry I forgot you were here." She wiggled off of me. "It's ok I don't mind if you lay on me." I smiled. She blushed. "AJ I was wondering, what were you dreaming about?" I asked. "None if your business" Her cheeks flushed. "Well you said my name so I was wondering." Her cheeks were redder than Sam. "Y-you heard that." Her eyes shot open. I nodded. "So were you dreaming what I think you were dreaming about?" I chuckled. "That depends on what you think." She blushed. "I think it was something like this." I said and kissed her. She kissed back and I pulled her back on top of me. She lightly grinded against me. I moaned and she smirked into the kiss. She tangled her fingers in my hair and I slipped my hand down her back to her butt. She sat up a little and straddled me. She bit her lip and looked down at me. She slid her hand up my shirt and pulled at it. I took it off and then she copied me.She threw her shirt on the floor by mine and leaned down and began sucking on my collar bone. I moaned and decided I was gonna take dominance. I rolled us over and kissed up her jawline. She giggled. I slipped my hand behind her back an unhooked her bra. I pulled it off and bit my lip at the sight of her. She was so perfect. I kissed down her neck and sucked in her nipples. She gasped and then moaned. I kissed down farther and pulled at her shorts. She arched her back and helped me pull them off. I rubbed her through her panties making her moan. I went back up and kissed her. She tugged at my basketball shorts and slipped them off. "AJ are you sure?" I asked. "I am." She smiled. I nodded and slipped her panties off. She leaned over to her nightstand and pulled out a condom. She opened it with her teeth as I pulled my boxers off. She put the condom on me and bit her lip. I placed myself at her entrance. "Ready?" I asked. She nodded. I slid into her slowly. She moaned my name. I groaned at how hard this made me. Once I was fully inside of her I stopped and gave her a moment to adjust. She nodded and I pulled all but the tip out. I slammed into her quickly. She wrapped her legs tightly around me and I went deeper inside of her. "Fuck Kian faster." She moaned. I obeyed and took hold of the head board with one hand and her hip in the other. I thrusted faster and her moans became louder. I kissed her roughly in fear that we might get caught. The faster and harder I went the louder she moaned. I stuck my tongue in her mouth. She scratched down my back as I pumped into her. I was so close. Her walls closed around my length. I moaned and came as she did. I thrusted a few more times riding out our highs. I pulled out and laid next to her. We panted and I intertwined our fingers. She squeezed my hand tightly. "I love you Kian." She said between breaths. "I love you too AJ." I kissed her lightly on the lips. She laid on my chest and her breathing calmed. Soon enough she was asleep. Finally she was mine.

{ Jc's POV }

After I kissed that girl at the club I felt terrible. AJ ran out into the parking lot. I ran after her but she was long gone when I got there. I looked at the the car that was flashing and saw a hole in the windshield. She had thrown her shoe through it. "Fuck." I cursed aloud. I drove the car to a shop that I knew was open and had them fix the window. I paid and dropped off the car at my friends house and walked home. It was after 4 when I got there and my mom was waiting for me on the porch. "Justin where have you been?! We're you out with AJ?" I shook my head. "No she's probably home asleep. I blew it with her." She sighed. "What did you do?" I told her about what AJ did in detention with Brent and then how I took her out and kissed another girl in front of her. She smacked me on the back of the head twice. "Ow! What was that for?" She smacked me again. "Ow!" I said again. "The first one is for breaking that girls heart because I really liked her. The second one was for cheating on her. And the third one was for not knowing why I smacked you." I sighed. "What do I do?" I asked. "Justin you did this you fix it. I know you love her and she loves you too so figure it out." She said and went into the house. I looked down and started to cry. I know it's girly to cry but I didn't care I wanted AJ. I loved her so much. She was my everything and I'm determined to get her back.