10

{ Kians POV }

I woke up and smiled at the thought that AJ was mine. I looked down and that thought vanished along with my smile. She was fully clothed and I was too. It was just a dream. I threw my head back in frustration. So the girl I love still wasn't mine. Id fight for her though and with Jc out of the way it'd be easier. I wrapped my arms around her tightly and kissed her fore head and stayed there until she woke up.

{ AJ's POV }

I woke up with Kians arms wrapped around me tightly. I looked up at him and he smiled at me. "Morning beautiful." He smiled. "Hey." I smiled back. "We have school so we should get up." He said. I nodded and got up. "I'm gonna go I have to be home before my mom notices I'm gone." He said and kissed my cheek. "Ok ill see you in school." I smiled and kissed his cheek and he left. I got dressed in http://www.polyvore.com/post-breakup/set?id=105243182 and did my make up. I curled my hair lightly and then went downstairs. I heard people talking so I listened closer. "I heard what happened and I doubt she wants to see you now." Karen said. "But I just need to talk to her please. I love her and I made a huge mistake. I wish I could take it back I can't live without her in my life, by my side." It was Jc. I froze. I didn't want to talk to him but at the same time I did. "Jc I don't know." Karen said. "Please I'd rather do it now where she can scream and cry and yell at me rather than make a big scene in school." Jc pleaded. Karen sighed. "20 minutes then if she wants you out you're gone." "Yes ma'am thank you." How could she let him in. I heard him run to the stairs. I tried to move but my legs were like glued toThe floor. Jc turned the corner and looked at me. "AJ." He smiled. He stepped up the stairs to hug me. I flinched and backed away. "AJ please I'm so sorry. Can we please talk." "I have nothing to say." I managed but I had a million questions buzzing through my head,r I just could pick one. "Please just 20 minutes and if you want me to leave I will." He begged. I looked at him for what felt like minutes but it was only a few seconds. "Fine." He smiled and we walked up to my room. "AJ I'm so sorry. I know what I did was wrong and stupid but I was angry and jealous. I know I should have handled it differently but I wasn't thinking clearly. I know I have made the stupidest mistake of my life but I really need you to forgive me. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone of anything. You are the absolute best thing to happen to me AJ. I love you." He said in the brink of tears. I wiped my watery eyes and looked at the floor. "Why didn't you just talk to me about it? Why did you have to kiss her?" "I don't think when I feel something. I act on impulse and I'm sorry. I promise ill work on it." I acted on impulse too. It was one of things I loved and hated about myself. I looked at Jc and furrowed my eyebrows and bit my inner cheek. "Jc..." I started but was interrupted. "AJ I forgot-" Kian said before he saw Jc. His nostrils flared and he tackled Jc to the ground. Kian punched Jc hard in the chest and face. Jc flipped them over and punched Kian in the jaw. "GUYS STOP!!" I screamed and pulled at Jc's shirt. I wrapped my arms around his upper body and pulled him as hard as I could off of Kian. Jc fell backwards on top of me I pushed him off and crawled over to an unconscious Kian. He had bruises on his cheek and jaw and a black eye. His lip was cut in two places and he had a bloody nose. I stroked his cheek and whispered. "Kian wake up please wake up." He groaned and his eyes opened. Well one did his left I was kinda swollen so it was hard to open. "Kian are you ok?" I said letting a tear fall. He shook his head. I helped him up and walked him to the bathroom. I sat him down on the counter and grabbed the first aid kit. I cleaned his cuts on his face and Jc walked in. "Kian I'm sorry but you tackled me." I glared at him. He sighed and backed off. "I'm fine now. Thanks." He said getting up. I pushed him back down and grabbed his hand. I cleaned the cuts on his knuckles. He cringed. "Sorry." I said. Once he wasn't bleeding anymore I told him to go downstairs and get an ice pack for his eye. "Jc." I called. "Yea?" He said and came in the bathroom. "Sit." I said. He shook his head and picked me up by my waist and put me on the sink and he stood in front of me. "This will work I guess." I sighed. I grabbed the washcloth and washed the blood away from his lip. They were pink like usual but with I tint of red because of the blood. I stared at his lips as I cleaned the blood from his cheek and nose. He had a cut on his chubby left cheek and a bruise around his right eye. "You're an idiot you know." I said looking at his big brown eyes. He smirked. "I know." He chuckled. "You're an ass." I said. "Yep." He nodded. I smacked his head. "Ow." He said rubbing his already sore head. "Why?" He asked. "Because you piss me off and you hurt Kian." "I know and I'm sorry." "You say that alot." "Lately I know." He sighed. "What am I gonna do with you?" I sighed. He smiled and looked at me. He pulled me in and hugged me tightly. "Im sorry." He said again. "Stop." He pulled away. "Oh I'm so-" "Not hugging me I meant apologizing." I said pulling him back. He chuckled and hugged me tightly. "I love you." He whispered. "I love you too. Even if you do drive me crazy. Please don't do anything like that to me again. Im not sure I could take it." I said back. "Don't worry I won't. I can't stand hurting you. I love you too much." He pulled away and looked at me. "Are we ok?" He asked. I smile and nodded. He smiled and pulled me into for a kiss. It was light and sweet but also full of longing and desperation. I pulled away and kissed his nose. "Jc I can't be with you." I said. "What?!" His eyes open wide. "I need a break. Im leaving for a while." I said. "B-but you can't leave. I love you. Where would you even go? You're not even 18 and you haven't graduated high school yet." He said desperately. "Im going to California and I'm doing online school. I need a break from this. I don't know how long ill be gone but I'm going. Im sorry." "I thought you loved me." He said with tears in his eyes. "I do. With all my heart I love you." I said. "Then why are you leaving?" I just can't be here any longer. I leave in a few weeks." I said. "AJ please. Ill do anything baby please don't leave me." He said gripping my hands tightly. "Im sorry Jc." He shook his head. Tears ran down his face. He ran out of the bathroom and down the stairs. "Jc stop!" I yelled jumping off the counter and running down the stairs. He ran to his house and slammed the door behind him. I sighed and went back to my house. "He didn't take it well I presume." Karen said. I nodded and grabbed my backpack and walked to school. This was gonna be a rough day.