Chapter 13:Alex

Its senior year and its prom night.
I originally didn't plan to go to prom but Drake convinced me to go, a celebration for making it through hell.

I put in my dress that grandpa helped me pick out. It was a mermaid dress with burgundy lace over black satin, the lace stopping at my knees. As I was about to do my hair there was knock on my door. I opened it and it was grandpa with a great smile.
"There's my little blood sucker!" At this point I think he is completely convinced that he thought I was a vampire.

"Hey grandpa, is something wrong?"
"No. I just thought that since you and your boyfriend Drake are celebrating the day you turn him" he definitely thinks I'm a vampire. "I hired professional hairstylist and make up artists to do their little magic"

I love my grandpa and he always treats me like his little princess- his little vampire. "Thanks grandpa" I gave him a hug. " grandpa"

"Yes?"

"I'm not a vampire"

"You're pale enough to be one"

I'm glad he hired professionals coz I have absolutely no idea how to style my hair, I've grown it out so that it's not longer a bob so I could do more styles that I have no idea how to do. After 2 hours I was ready. I went downstairs to see grandpa waiting..with Drake. He looked smart in his black suit. He smiled as I walked down.

"Grandpa I'm ready"

"My little vampire is all grown up" he tears up and Drake looks at me with concern.

"Let's get the pictures done and make our way"

"Actually I know a better place for pictures" Drake looks at grandpa.

"Okay?"

Drake hold his hand out. "You can trust me" those words take me back to the night I told him.

"Prove it"