Information!!!!

Name: (y/n) Thompson
Age: 14
Gender: (fe/male)
Hair: (colour/length/style)
Eye: (colour)
Born: (date/month) 2002
Personality: (three words only)
Stereotypical class: Nerd
Height: 5'6"

Name: Xavier Thompson
Age: 7
Gender: Male
Hair: Brown
Eye: Brown
Born: 5th June 2009
Personality: Quiet, funny, calm
Stereotypical class: Normal
Height: 4'6"

Name: Tyler Jones
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Hair: (Originally ginger) Dyed   Black, blue and red
Eye: Green
Born: 20th November 2002
Personality: Mysterious, Gamer, Badass
Stereotypical Class: Emo nerd.
Height: 5'8"

How you got to the orphanage:
As the sun began to set, (y/n) and Xavior thought that they were going to the airport to visit their grandparents in New Zealand. Theyir parents stopped outside this massive house signed "Happyton's orphanage". Curiousity filled their eyes as their mother kicked them out of the blue car as well as their bags before driving off.

(Y/n) was only 10 and Xavier was 3. A woman, no less than 18 opened the door. Sympathy fuelled her eyes as she helped the two new orphans in. Her name was Miss Smith and she was one of the nicest staff members there.

The time was 10:50pm. All the other orphans were asleep. Miss Smith led Xavier to a room filled with another 3 year old. She then led (y/n) to a room at the end of the hallway.

(Y/n) walked in with her bags to find, band posters and superhero posters on one side of the room, slightly scooting across to the other half. A girl with black and blue hair slept in a Batman covered bed.

How you met me!:

The morning after you arrived, you woke up at 7:00am. Miss Smith was standing at the door with Xavier. Both, (y/n) and Xavier were still in the clothes they wore yesterday.

"Time to get up you girls. Breakfast is ready." Miss Smith politely instructed. The other girl groaned and slowly removed the duvet, revealing her Black Veil Brides pyjamas. She stood up, clearly two inches taller than (y/n).

The four of us made our way to the canteen. The taller girl dragging her feet behind us. As we entered the canteen, the girl slowly wandered over to the kitchen to get food. (Y/n) heard a few mutters and girly giggles towards the girl in the kitchen.

An older woman in her mid 60s came in and greeted us with a smile.

"Morning boys and girls, today we have to new children here. Their names are (y/n) and Xavier." The woman spoke, mutters of "hello" started. The Thompson siblings wandered over to an empty table in the corner.

[Y/n's pov]

Me and my little brother took a seat at the circular table in the corner, after retrieving our breakfast. We notice the girl, who I now live with, getting bullied by the sluts over by the front table.

Xavier stood up and ran over to her. I chased after him.

"Stop being me to her! It's wrong!" My brother yelled at this blonde bimbo idiot.

"Aww...the little emo's got herself a boyfriend." She laughs evilly in her high pitch voice, " Maybe he should die as well."

Xavier started crying as I take him into my arms, comforting him.

"Back off bitch. You have to mess with the new kids don't you, Leah?" The girl angerly spoke before continuing, "You have your fucking problem with him, he's just come and you're already being a fucking bitch to him."

I pulled Xavier back to the table and continued to eat our food. The girl who defended my little bro, walked out of the canteen. Assuming that she went back to the room.

Ten minutes later, we strolled back to our rooms. I told Xavier to knock on if there was a problem. Crying was all I her as my room got closer to me. Slowly and silently, I opened the door to find the girl crying silently. She was singing a song about something to do with a Savior.

"Um...you okay?" I quietly ask as I closed the door behind me. She jumped in shock that I was here.

"Yeah...yeah, I'm fucking fine." She replied, emotionless was all I heard in her tone, "Your brother shouldn't have gotten himself involved with defending me. I was fine."

"I couldn't have stopped him, he wouldn't let himself watch someone get hurt." I state proudly.

"This place my look like a "happy" friendly orphanage but it's a hell hole. Get out while you can." She grimly assures me. Great.

"I'm (y/n). (Y/n) Thompson. My brother is Xavier Thompson. You are?" I questioned.

"Tyler...Tyler Jones." She replied in a muffled form before turning onto her side to do something. Next thing I know, I hear Jacksepticeye's voice.

"Top of the mornin' to ya laddies! I'm Jacksepticeye and today we are playing Gmod Murder! Markimoo, Ken and Pewds are with us!" Jack's voice boomed throughout the room.

"You like Jacksepticeye too?"

"Yeah. I prefer Lordminion777 'cause he's fucking awesome!" She mentioned calmly.