Chapter 3: SecretGames and Secrets

Apparently, the Fruitloops and Tyler play with this youtuber who owns the channel, SecretGames. It seems extremely weird that I haven't heard of the channel. I mean, I have listened to her voice but I not knowing the name of her channel.

It's crazy how only a week ago I was in an orphanage, now I'm living with my favourite youtuber.

However, I feel like everyone's keeping secrets from me. Tyler is never able to talk when Patrick is recording.

So, here I am, chatting to MK about some youtube stuff when we hear Patrick's muffled screams. We burst out laughing. I like this family. I know that Xavier was with Pat, playing his games.

I get a text off Tyler...finally.

T: Soz that I'm not communicatin with you a lot. The boys have asked me to play and I found myself a boyfriend...

Y: REALLY?! WHO WHO WHO?!

T: Calm yourself (wo/man)! He's name's Daniel Mendez. He's like me, an emo nerd and he has an awesome personality.

Y: Cool. Would like to meet him.

T: Maybe...

Y: Ty? I don't like to bring this up but...have you stopped cutting?

T: Yes.

Y: Well...we're going to the same school!

T: whipee...

Y: You don't like school...do you?

T: Hate it. That's why I took online school. Wade's making me go 'cause I said that "he has salt", "he sucks at Golf with friends" and "he hax".

Y: Lol.

T: He was gonna continue my online school!!

Y: Welp! Gtg bye!

T: Bye...

I chuckled at Tyler. Patrick walked into the room followed by Xavier.

"(Y/n) I think it's time for you to know. Since she won't say it herself. Tyler is a youtuber with a channel called Secret Games." Pat said in a soft voice.

"So...she was already part of the Fruitloops?" I question.

They nod. God this is shocking but...she did spend time with them a lot.

Flashback

"Hey...(n/n)!" Tyler called.

"What's up?" I continue to focus on my french homework. She swiveled on her chair to face me.

"I want to tell you that I've got a Youtube channel called SecretGames and I don't want to keep secrets from you." She says.

All I heard was "I want to tell you that" and "I don't want to keep secrets from you."

"Cool. I don't want to keep secrets from you too!" I cheered as I slammed my pencil onto the table. "French homework done!"

Flashback over

"She mentioned it a while ago to you." MK continued. Oh...I wasn't listen!

"I think she did...but I was more focused on my homework than what she was saying" I spoke quietly. They chuckled at that.

"I think it's time you started a youtube channel." Patrick suggested. I always wanted to star a youtube channel!

"Yes!!"