Chapter 18: Moving to another journey

Moving. That's what I'm doing. A week ago, Chance asked me to move into this house with him. I already said yes! I can't wait!

However, I haven't told anyone yet. The day I'm moving is the day Tyler and Ace go back to uni. That's in two weeks.

Walking down to breakfast, I see mom feeding the twins. They giggle happily at my presence.

"Morning (y/n)." Dad greets me. His Daredevil beanie is on his head and Xavier sat next to him...

"Hey guys. I...um...I have something to tell you guys. It's a life changing thing for me...and potentionally for you guys too." I pause to get a breath before speaking again, "I am moving in with Chance and we're moving to a house on the other side of the apartment complex he currently has his apartment."

Silence filled the room.

"Congrats (y/n)." Mom congratulated me and I smiled. Pat did the same.

I sat down for breakfast and they talked about helping me decorate and unpack. I kindly thanked them but rejected the offer.

After breakfast, Dad went off to work whilst mom when shopping for the twins.

I ran to my room and started to pack my stuff such as posters, books, stationary, photo albums, scrapbooks.

I hear a faint crying sound so I investigate. Something I wasn't expecting.

"Xavier, what's wrong?" I asked.

He glares at me, puffy red eyes.

"Don't go...please!!" He cries out. I hug him tight.

"You won't lose me. I'm only one call away." I re ensured him.

It must be hard for him.