Help

Hello to all of you, my readers! I'm sorry this isn't an update, so you're all probably disappointed. However, I need some help from you!

I'm hoping that I can get on top of this story and really start to update it often!

Now I know the updates to Saviour have been extremely sporadic, which to you may seem annoying. However that was simply due to my levels of confidence in this story and my health. However now both are back to what they should be and so I'm ready to push through this story.

However, I'm becoming really busy because of exams and the like, so this won't be a possibility.
What I can offer you, are two choices.

A) I could update shorter chapters more frequently. They might feature less detail and not be as exciting. When I have more time I can go back and edit these chapters so they'll be the standard you and I expect.

B) I could also update longer chapters, but take a longer time to write, proofread and edit them. These chapters will be completely finished, without the need for editing later, but will take a long time to come out.

All I ask is that you vote in the comments below to give me an idea of what will be the most popular option for you guys, who are reading Saviour.

I would personally like to say thank you to each and every one of you who have stayed with me. Every vote, comment and follow are the reason why I feel now I can continue, knowing that people are reading and waiting for updates. I hope you will continue to support me, Rose and Saviour in the future.

Mana-P