Chapter 4 - This is Zane my boyfriend

Willow says hello to Izzy

Eventually they made it to dinner. Willow came over and gave Izzy a light hug, "Hi, I'm Willow and a friend of Zane's. Just wanted to say hi and if you don't mind congratulations." After another light hug, she gave Zane one as well.

Izzy looked a bit confused by the hug but she went with it. It seemed like hugs were very common around here, "Hi back, nice to meet you. A friend of his? Nice to meet one. Maybe we can talk later and trade secrets about Zane." She was sending out little feelers even as she glanced at Zane.

Willow snickered at the expression on Zane's face, "Sounds like a good idea. Even though I am Adam's assistant I also work with the pups when I can. If you need something and Zane can't help or he isn't around come talk to me." *Adam asked me to talk to her. Have you asked if she is going to remain here? He would like to know sooner than later.*

He did glower at Izzy before growling at Willow, "She is really good with pups and can give you a good deal of information about raising pups and all the icky female stuff." She deserved the teasing, *Thanks for letting me know. I haven't but I was going to talk to her after dinner. I won't ask you to lie but unless needed don't tell her we have spent time together. She is scared enough about all this and isn't used to our ways. If it comes up so be it but otherwise just please don't.*

*I understand Zane. I won't bring it up and try to avoid it but as you said I won't lie about it. I will help her as much as I can. If she is here during heat I will also put it out you are off limits.* She finished getting her food and walked off with Izzy.

Izzy ignored him as she let Willow get a plate of food, "Why don't you come sit with us. I already have a plate waiting for me. It would be nice to talk to another person. So far his team seems accepting of me and this but I need to talk to someone else as well." She walked off with Willow to the table and left Zane to finish getting his plate.

One of the other he-wolves nudged him, "Congrats and already getting the cold shoulder? How does it feel to be in the wolf house already?"

Zane growled at him, "Thanks and not really in the dog house so much as she is trying to deal with all this. I won't talk about it. Later Joel." He settled down next to Izzy while Willow was on her other side. He noticed this time Olivia slipped her the supplements, *Thanks all of you for taking care of Izzy. I really appreciate it.*

Since Izzy and Willow seemed to be hitting it off he pulled out a small tablet he used for work. It was mostly for when he was away from his office or the laptop in his room. Just as he started scrolling through reports and schedules Tessa came over.

She took the tablet and glared at him, "You will get this back after dinner. Just because Izzy is talking to Willow doesn't mean you can ignore her." Tessa turned and walked back to her seat and ignore his staring at her and the muffled snickers from a number of his team.

He sighed and started eating. Eventually they were done and he collected his and Izzy's plates before handing them to Jacob, "We need to talk some more Izzy. It will only take a few minutes but I do need to talk to you."

She stood and gave him a searching look and he didn't look concerned but he was looking serious, "Okay, later Willow and I will talk to you when I get a chance." She felt Zane wrap an arm around her shoulders as they walked out of the room.

He directed her to his room and urged her to sit down in one of the chairs near his desk. He settled down across from her, "Two things, I called my Aunt last night to let her know. I would like to call her again and introduce you. Next, I would really like you to move into the room set aside for you. I am not asking you to move in with me, but to the pack. I would be far more comfortable, no, my wolf and I would feel far more comfortable with you here and safe."