Author's Note:Nice😊

Hey Readers,
Just want to say that thank you for reading this fanfic and I'm being nice here. So basically just want to say since you were nice enough to read it that if you have a character or actual manga characters from shows and you want me to write a story about it I'd be glad to. Also it can't be really long since I'm not on break anymore.......😣😣😤😤. So yeah that's what I'm saying and give me details on how you want your story to be cause I don't want to f*** it up. SORRY FOR MY LANGUAGE!!!!😨😨😨😨😨😱😱😱😱.......

(Awkward) Anyway I'm open for stories. Once again thank you so much for reading this I really appreciate it and if your wondering if I'll make another one your right. I'm going to make one sort of funny sort of romance I don't know yet, but it would mean more to me if you would give me ideas on what it can be. So I love you all (maybe) and I'll see if I can write it on the weekends or maybe when I get out of school. See you next time.
Oh!!! Another thing you might not know is I write tree chapters a day😱😱. Can you BELIEVE that!😨😵😝. Okay enough I'll just end it. PEACE!!!

Love You All,
Author

P.S. I can only do one story for one person so if you want me to write one for you you better hurry your ass up. BYE!!!😳😜