One

I tried my best but please dont judge me.

One

----

'How long are you ignoring this Yoongi?'

'How long are you keeping this to make him happy?'

'Let be the moon decide what is my destiny?'

Yoongi is a bit, we can sayreally a forgiving over his family, friends, Pack, so by the time Moon goddess decided who will be his mate, he doesn't think twice but just observe and every night pray and forgive him. He knows that anytime he will lose him to his friend Jimin.

"Alpha?" Taehyung mind call him. Yoongi snapped to his thought and turn to Taehyung who is looking at him while sitting next to his bestfriend Namjoon who's reading some book on the couch. A big habit of Namjoon and Taehyung since they moved in, sitting on the couch reading books or watching some news. No talking, just seating side by side.

"What?" He smile to them and turn back his computer while doing his mixtape. Mixtape to him but to others it was brokenhearted song. Melodramatic like Seokjin said.

"Yoongi-hyung." then some open the door of the studio. Everyone of them turn to Seokjin carrying a plastic. The soup and meat hit their nose makes them hungry instant. Seokjin smile walk in then close and locked the door.

"Hi Hyung." Taehyung smile to him and stand let him seat beside Namjoon and move to the seat next to Yoongi who is just looking to Namjoon and Jin who is peeking each other face.

"It's really creepy, hyung." Taehyung teased him. Yoongi just chuckled and slapped Taehyung's  head down a bit before turn back his computer not to do his mixtape but save it and shut it down.

"Let's eat together, I make some soup and brought some meat." Jin smile and open the plastic. Namjoon and Taehyung help him set the table for four of them, in split of second Namjoon almost break the glass and Seokjin blessed his soul save the day again.

When everything is okay, the start to dig it all. Sometimes Taehyung and Jin argue because Tae eat to much meat than vegetable while Yoongi and Namjoon just smiling and continue eating.

This time of moment are the memories Yoongi love to save and to be remember.

"Hyung, when are you going to tell him?" Namjoon ask Yoongi.

Yoongi stopped like time and air left to his body he just dropped his chopped sticked, sip his juice and turn to him then shrugged. Tae, Namjoon and Jin knows that he will never do the first move about this knowing he let him do the things he make him happy. What makes him happy, makes Yoongi too. That's the thing that they cant let happen.

"Hyung! You can't let just that happened!" Jin first one burst. They know that Yoongi is hurting so much and let it because he always said It's okay . And they all know that its not okay, and Yoongi knows that too.

"Relax hyung." Namjoon try to calm him.

"ALPHA! YOU'RE MATE IS PLANNING TO MATE OUR FRIEND IN THE FRONT OF YOU AND YOU STILL DON'T DO ANYTHING? YOONG! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND---" Jin shout and but stopped when Yoongi slam his hands on the coffee table and let a heavy breathe. A small silent stopped Jin small burst. Namjoon immediately grab Jin's thighs and start to rub a bit to comfort him while sending a small wave of calm scent to all of them.

"Jin, please. We talked about this so can you let it go." He turn to them and shook his head.

Jin sighed and looked to his eyes.