Eight

Eight

-------

"Who's that Jimin-hyung?"

Jungkook echo to Namjoon and Hoseok head. Jihoon and Mingyu is holding Jimin who is marely wants (but really wants too) run to Jin and Tae.

"It's not of your business." Hoseok growl and turn a bit to the window and see that van is far seeing now before moving away from Jungkook. He about to walk more fearther when he feel Suga. He about to take it when fair of hands grab it and Hoseok eyes widen to see it was Jungkook hugging it. Like his life depends to it.

"It smells like him hyung" Jungkook whinned and look at them with tears.

"Thats none of your business!" Namjoon grab the suga away from him and push it to Hoseok who is mpre shocked to see Jungkook crying like a kid when the toy warmth pull away from him.

"Namjoon hyung!" Jimin runs to Jungkook's side and hold him. Shield him.

"Were just fine as for a while now but----, can you please leave us alone now and back on where you guys come from." Namjoon said sadly knowing he cant choose they and still hurt from the past then walk out with Jihoon and Mingyu. The two is just watch yet still ready to hurt anyone of them to protect Yoongi.

Hoseok just observe Jimin who is looking at them painful. Sad and depressed.

"This is what you guys want right? being together? ---- you two cant actually way sowe give it to you,now please leave us alone . I can see that you guys complete it. Now if you do still care for what were from the past and---- I guess you dont mind----" Hoseok stopped when Jimin grab his collar and growl.

"You dont know what are you talking abo---" Hoseok pushed him and growl back more possive knowing he's beta's mate.

"I dont care!! You two messed up and hurt us! We all want is tp seperate! Alone! Away from two of you!" Hoseok run out with the others and went away. Jimin shocked until he have guts to move nd went to Jungkook who is crying. Morely dyinv in inside too.

"Jungkookie.. it will be okay." Jimin try to calm him down. But even him cant calm his nerve and heart to feel the pain. Jungkook still feel a pain to his chest the moment he hold the toy. A missing pary. It really his smelled like him and he cant be mistaken.

"It-- w---as h--im----" Jungkook whisper and sob harder.

Jimin cant answer him but he know, and he saw it clear---

"Yes." Jimin agree knowing he saw it. And he saw his Alpha. YOONGI.

Jungkook gasped and look to Jimin who is smiling at him. He cant be -----

-----------

"Hoseok!" Hoseok shocked and jolt from a peaceful sleeping with Taehyung when Jin scream.

"Hyung!" Hoseok moan and look at him.

"Why! --- why!" Jin sobbed and go down to his knees.

"Wh-at?" Hoseok choked.

"You think--- you can hide it from us! He's now missing! He ----go --find the his scent!" Jin cry harder when Taehyung wakes up and see Jin crying.

"Wh---" Tae wasnt finish his sentence when Namjoon burst in the room panting.

"I found him!" He scream not in relief bit more likely feared. Jin stand up again and this time with Tae.

Hoseok is about to join them when Jin growl at him. Tae shocked and move to Hoseok side.

"What the heck Hyung!" Tae groan. Start to go wild for his mate.