Six

Six

-----

"Minnie! Stop running like a kid! You might slip and hit your head hard!" Jin warn Yoongi but he's not listening and just running with Taehyung and Hoseok who is laughing and amazed how cute was.

"Hyung let them, this is the first time for us." Namjoon pull Jin near and kiss his forehead.

"Yes." Jin smile and watch how Yoongi smile brightly that can blind even Hoseok smile. He feel so contented like the feeling that Yoongi sends to him and Taehyung

"Were going to seperate way hyung." Jin stop smiling and frown to Mingyu. Jihoon look shock too.

"Wha--" Jihoon try to snap Mingyu but stopped when Mingyu dont even blink he pull Jihoon away from them before can Jin say anything.

"AH--------!AHAHAHAH" Namjoon laugh to Jin face who looks he about to kill knowing he cant even say anything.

"Hyung!!!" Jin is about to pull Namjoom's hair when Hoseok call them. They turn and see Yoongi holding a yellow snake on his neck smiling.

Like its the funniest thing ever!

Jin and Namjoon scream amd run to him.

"MINNIE---"

"NIIIEEESSSS!"

Both of them stop when they saw Taehyung is in the side crying----

"Stop whinning and touch it Taehyiiiee!" Yoongi laugh to Taehyung.

"NOOOOO!" Taehyung cry and run to Hoseok who is laughing to him too.

"Ughhh.. no fun!" Yoongi groan and give the snake back to care taker.

"Niies- its not like---- he's killing the fun but its really dangerous." Jin insist right away but it might not hit Yoongi when Yoongi run away from them and went to another animal.

They just groan and just follow the blonde. Who looks happy and thats enough for them.

After going to different animals outside Yoongi found himself staring to a huge glass of water with different fishes and turtle who is swimming freely and innocent. He cant help but smile and feel peaceful.

He feel more light since then, maybe the place so beautiful or he can smell something like sea and flowers with vanilla. He dont even realize that he's standing there for a while now just, staring. Until someone bump to him. He almost hit the glass but thank goodness he can balance his body right away.

He turn to the side and look for his friends but a wave of people push him away and missed the time until he hit the other side of area away from the Penguins he badly to see before they go home.

Its the lions den. He groan and shook his head. He seriously dont like cats and they'r smell. He try to go out and walk away from the place and look for the Penguins. He dont mind walking alone knowing this is the first time he go out alone. Knowing Tae or Jin always accompany him with some reason, he dont mind it but he feel more free knowing he can walk alone.

He found rabbits area. He smile and run to that side and excited to play with the rabbits. He go inside and found a lot of kids playing witb the rabbits he frown seeing the rabbit shake in fear but cant do anything. He slowly walks to the cage and dont even check the floor when he seats.

He see a rabbit hiding from the side. He smile and sigh loudly enough for the bunnies to hear him. They turn to Yoongi. He just smile and open his arm a bit like he wants a hug. The rabbit hiding walks out from the side and run to his arm sniff him.