Two

Two

--------

"Jimin-ah?" Yoongi calls him when he walks out to the bathroom.

"Hyung?" Jimin smile brightly and walk near him.

"Can we grab some coffee? I need to tell you something?" He whisper and try to smile, but deep inside he's in pain and his wolf want to hurt him.

"Sure, let me change first." Jimin jumps to his feel and run to his shared room.

"You know, planning to that makes me mad." Taehyung snap Yoongi's thought and see Taehyung his standing on the hall holding a bag.

"Tae, please and I'm sorry for letting my wall down." he try to let it the topic go.

"HYUNG! CAN YOU----" Taehyung cut of when Jimin and Jungkook walks hand in hand out from their room.

"Jimin let's go." Yoongi said and walk away from them. Escape to further pain.

"Wait hyung! Sorry Kookie! Bye! Love you!" Jimin runs to catch up Yoongi .

"Love you too hyung! Take care!" Jungkook shout loud enough to Yoongi to hear.

Yoongi stop to his track and try to contain he's tears.

"Hyung?" Jimin asked him when he notice he's not breathing anymore and just looking to the space.

"Nothing." Yoongi try to maintain it and walk slowly this time.

The two went to a small cafe not far from the complex , Jimin always smile and try to make a nice conversation to Yoongi but Yoongi keep looking to his face and just nodded.

Jimin losing is patience now when Yoongi speak.

"I'--m so hap--py fo--r you an--d Jungkook, sad to say-----I-I-- I can't atte--nd yo--ur ma--ting day." Yoongi try to be brave and smile a bit while sipping his black coffee.

"Why Hyung! You know that's really important day for us!" Jimin eyes widen and whined.

"Jimin, I need to see someone that day and I already promise, I will meet that person." Yoongi lied.

"oh! Wait you're meeting your mate, isn't?" Jimin turn to excited again.

"No Jimin." Lied.

"Hyung! Come on! You can bring your mate to the house! I cant wait to see your mate!" Jimin giggled.

"No, Jimin. I'm sorry I can't." Yoongi lied.

"Okay, but the ceremony starts by evening so if you guys can make it, please come? Just for me and Jungkook?" Jimin pleaded.

"Sure." lied.

"Hyung! I can't wait! gosh! I can't wait to start a new future with him, can't you believe it." Jimin smile genuinely and explain how he's excited to Yoongi while him he's dying slowly and trying to breathe.

----

"Hyung we can do that-----" Jimin was cut of when Jungkook grab him by waist and kiss him in the front of Yoongi.

Yoongi just looking at them shocked and try not to cry.

'I need to be out of here please.'

'Why Kookie!?'

'No please'

'I can't breathe.'

Yoongi just looked down and move away from them when he feel someone grab his arm, a wave of pleasure comes to his body. He try to suppress it and turn to Jungkook who is looking at him madly.