Three

Three

------

"Yoongi?" Jin whisper and turn his body to face his Alpha looking at him with tears.

"Jin-hyung, he--he---" he try to say something but the sob and tears stop him just raised his arm.

"Yo--" Jin stopped and look to his Alpha's arm. A broken falling feather printed to his arm a sign of first rejection .

"Hyung---he let---he--le--t Ji--min" Yoongi cry his heart out to the front of his Beta.

"Yoongi" Jin remove Namjoon's hand to his and stand next to Yoongi.

"I'm sorry." Jin hugs him tightly.

"I'm sorry too" Yoongi cry to his shoulder and let the pain release in one second. A pain forever.

"Hyung?" Yoongi hear a faint voice to his head.

"Hyung?" It's really clear that its Hoseok.

Yoongi pull away to Jin and looked to his eyes. He open his mind to his Betas, although Taehyung is still sleeping he knows that he need to hear his mate voice to calm his nerves knowing he was beaten by Jihoon.

Yoongi shocked to see himself in the pack house instead of his own bed, and more shocked to see his betas face. Taehyung look bad because of the bruises and Jin is sleeping on the bed next to him.

"Hyung? I'm so sorry." Hoseok whisper.

"It's okay, no need to say sorry, I should be---" Yoongi stop when Taehyung loud voice ring to their heads.

"No fucking way you're saying your sorry to them! We almost lost you!"

"Taetae relax!" Hoseok try to calm Taehyung. Yoongi turn to Taehyung, who is now wide awake and looking at him over his two black eyes.

"Taehyung" Yoongi greet him with a faint voice.

"You're not going to tell your sorry to them!" Taehyung shout to him.

"We know you're really a kind Alpha to us but for fucking sake hy-hyung!" Taehyung burst.

"Tae-" Yoongi try to speak but Jin stop him.

"He's right and we can't let that happened again. Nor you like it or not we'll be the one telling to your stupid mate that he's y---" Jin cut of when Yoongi growl so loud.

"You better not call him stupid." Yoongi growl it to them and look at him madly.

"You're weak to fight to us about this hyung." taehyung stand and pull his phone out.

"Taehyu---"

"Yoongi-- "

Jin and Yoongi call each other at the same time when Jihoon open the door without knocking.

"Hyung." Jihoon look to his bi brother right away. Yoongi open his arm to him and let him run to it.

"HYUNG!" Jihoon cry right away and hug him.

"I hate you!" Jihoon said to him.

"I missed you too." Yoongi chuckled and turn to Taehyung who is looking at him sadly yet happy.

"Tae--please?" Taehyung knows what his Alpha means by that but he just shook his head and turn to Jin who looking at him sadly before closing their mind and let Taehyung mind shake Jungkook immune system.

"Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung call him.

Jungkook is seating on the couch alone. Jimin went to Hoseok to talk to him and clear things. He was shocked to hear Taehyung voice to his head.

"hyun-g?" Jungkook try not to shuttered and scared by Taehyung but he can't help it.

"Me, Jin and Namjoon is really disappointed to you." Taehyung try to speak more mature.

"hyu--ng Please tell me what is wrong I don't know ---" Jungkook was stopped when Taehyung shut him up.

"You have no rights to ask to us what's wrong cause you know, and you've already know what is the problem! Are you just blind and deaf to hear and see what your wolf mourning! yet you decided to ignore it and -----" Taehyung stop when Jungkook fire him back.

"This is my decision to choose JIMIN!"

"We'll that's your biggest mistake!" Taehyung shout.

"Someone is going to die because of your selfishness!" Taehyung added the close his mind ignoring Jungkook who is calling and asking him what he means by that.

"Jung-kookkie" Jimin call Jungkook from the hallway where he was standing.

"hyung?" Jungkook try to calm down his heart and focus to Jimin who is crying.

"Hyung? What's wrong?" Jungkook asked him right away and grab him to his arm.

"I'm sorry." Jimin whisper and cry to Jungkook's arm.

"Jimin, Jungkook----Yoongi----Jungkook is Yoongi-hyung's mate and he's dying." Hoseok sad voice keep running and shouting to his head .

"He's letting you guys be happy and now he's dying."

"I'm really disappointed and shamed to myself --Jimin, he's saying he forgive you."

"Please don't tell to Jungkook."

"He's wolf can't take the pain for mating by other soul and now he's loosing his other soul every minute."

"Please be happy." Hoseok said.

"I'm so sorry." Jimin keep saying but not to Jungkook but to Yoongi.

-------

A loud scream wakes all of them, Taehyung shocked and run to Yoongi's room and see him gasping for air.

"Hyung!" Taehyung shout and hold him but he's still struggling

"I can't hear it!"Yoongi shouted and try to breathe but he can't. He won't.

"NOOOOOO!" Yoongi scream ----

--------------

Thank you so much for reading this.