Four

Four

--------

"YOONGI PLEASE BREATHE!" Jin try his best to control Yoongi's breathing. Yet he knows that Yoongi's try but he cant. He wont.

"I ca--nn--t--he---a-r---" Yoongi keep saying while sobbing. Taehyung runs to them and hug Yoongi and help Jin to calm him down.

Namjoon try not to cry seeing his bestfriend and his mates Alpha is crying in the front of them.

"Yoongi-hyung please, calm down and try to relax a bit." Tae whisper to his and rub his shoulder while Jin wiping is tears.

A little a bit of time Yoongi turn to Taehyung lean his head to Tae's neck and whimper.

Few more minutes comes and no one try to speak and break the silence. Jihoon is standing beside Namjoon who now inside the room closing the door.

The whole pack house is now in silence and praying in the same time for his Alpha.

"Hy-ung" Yoongi whisper to Tae's shoulder. Jin grab his hand and hold it for assurance.

"Alpha?" Jin lean in and kiss his head.

"My wolf is dying---" Yoongi burst in tears right away and hold Taehyung closer.

"Hy----" Jihoon gasped.

Namjoon hear it too and slowly melt and let his tears falls to his eyes.

Then a howling comes silently one to other.

Sign of mourning. Pain that can't heal.

-----

"Jungkook I hate you---

I hate you ---

I hate you---

I can't forgive you----

You're killing him and now I lost him---

I can't live without him---

I hate you---

We hate you-"

Jungkook wakes up with sweat and tear. He's wolf keeps mourning and saying he hates him. He doesn't even know why. He just pull his knees close to his chest and turn to Jimin who is no wear to be seen. He just sigh and sit up.

"Why?" He whisper without knowing and walks out to the room but before he can reach the living room he overheard Jimin and Hoseok.

"Jimin please---" Hoseok beg to him.

"I can't do that please" Jimin pleased to him. Jungkook stop and just lean in to the wall and listen to them.

"Just let me go. I don't--- I can't bear being here and do nothing--- I'm sorry but maybe ---" Hoseok stopped when Jimin just sob in tears.

"I know! I'm sorry! Okay! I know what I've had done! I just, I can't let him just leave me too." Jimin cries. Jungkook is about to enter to hug Jimin knowing he's so upset about something. Someone.

"Then--- You can have a happy life with Jungkook now--- You--I--know thats hyung want he wants--and--I think, thats what Jungkook wants too-" Hoseok said madly.

"Seok--" Jimin sob a try to speak when Jungkook finally step in to the living room seeing the two standing on the front of the front door.

"Jimin-hyung?" Jungkook call him out and stand beside him. Hoseok look to Jimin's eyes with dispair and pain.