She's It.

Here's the epilogue;

'She's It.' Is about a normal sixteen year old girl named Cassandra. Or, so you'd assume. She comes from a family of vampires and humans. Which makes her half and half. When she was six she had watched her parents be murdered, torn apart savagely knowing well she couldn't save the ones she holds closest to her heart. She vowed to venge that day. She now lives in Springston a small town whom she meets a lovely young man, named Blake. Whom, feels the need to protect her from everything. He's not a normal boy, he's an Alpha. The head of his pack. He suddenly feels drawn to Cassandra, as if the bond between them couldn't break, but he starts getting suspicious when she starts sneaking out at night. Will he find out her secret?

~~

Cassandras parents got illegally married by the court of the Shunnin's. The head of the vampires themselves. Vampires aren't allowed to marry humans, and to be caught means death. Cassandra's fathers parents believed it to be an abomination so we hid away, as far off the grid among humans as we could humanly possible, until they finally found us, the Shunnins are somethig so sick, so horrible they don't deserve to survive. Vampires have survived in the world of humans, still sickened by them to this day. Not to think a little bit of remorse for them as they drain their poor helpless life knowing their too weak to fight back, making it all a game. Against us, humans don't have a chance, our agility of speed and strength doesn't give them much to protect themselves so, why would they want they want a half human ruining their species? All they do is feed off of them.

Everywhere she goes, everyone she's with. She's being watched. She's put in danger. Will she ever be safe?

(Caution: This book may contain sexual activity, and bad language. If you don't mind. Then please read. Thank you. Viewer descretion advised.)